Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
......and another thing I was chatting to RKD about whilst we were in a traffic 16:45 - May 7 with 1177 viewsLord_Lucan

jam on Colchester Rd, whilst making the pilgrimage to Christchurch Park.

RKD made an extremely good point whilst discussing the merits of current and previous managers.

Say what you like about Mick McCarthy but when he was manager we never had to endure such traffic jams.

Credit where credit is due.

“Hello, I'm your MP. Actually I'm not. I'm your candidate. Gosh.” Boris Johnson canvassing in Henley, 2005.
Poll: How will you be celebrating Prince Phils life today

......and another thing I was chatting to RKD about whilst we were in a traffic on 16:46 - May 7 with 1122 viewsSitfcB

At this point I’m thinking you may have chatted to RKD more than me this week!

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

......and another thing I was chatting to RKD about whilst we were in a traffic on 16:52 - May 7 with 1064 viewsReuser_is_God

One of my favourite moments of this season was sharing a cab home with RKD after Sheff Weds at home & we were both hanging out the window singing “the town are going up”

Evans out
Poll: Are Burgers the new Cheese?

......and another thing I was chatting to RKD about whilst we were in a traffic on 16:53 - May 7 with 1053 viewsLord_Lucan

......and another thing I was chatting to RKD about whilst we were in a traffic on 16:46 - May 7 by SitfcB

Well he has come back home for the week.

You can come round and stay next week, but you have to take Sir Bob the dog out and take the bins out of a Tuesday evening.

“Hello, I'm your MP. Actually I'm not. I'm your candidate. Gosh.” Boris Johnson canvassing in Henley, 2005.
Poll: How will you be celebrating Prince Phils life today

......and another thing I was chatting to RKD about whilst we were in a traffic on 16:53 - May 7 with 1027 viewshype313

......and another thing I was chatting to RKD about whilst we were in a traffic on 16:53 - May 7 by Lord_Lucan

Well he has come back home for the week.

You can come round and stay next week, but you have to take Sir Bob the dog out and take the bins out of a Tuesday evening.

That reminds me, thanks, get all in a pickle when it's bank holiday

Poll: Simpson - Keep, Sell or Loan

......and another thing I was chatting to RKD about whilst we were in a traffic on 18:58 - May 7 with 782 viewsStewart27

Was discussing this with others whilst trying to get into the ground on Saturday.

Mick had a way with ensuring people could always get into the games on time.
......and another thing I was chatting to RKD about whilst we were in a traffic on 19:03 - May 7 with 731 viewsNthQldITFC

Nor indeed was he directly responsible for mounds of litter around the region of the Curve bar, nor ear-splitting noise pollution on a regular basis in the vicinity of Portman Road.

He was a good egg though.

# WE ARE STEALING THE FUTURE FROM OUR CHILDREN --- WE MUST CHANGE COURSE #
Poll: It's driving me nuts

......and another thing I was chatting to RKD about whilst we were in a traffic on 19:14 - May 7 with 674 viewsPhilTWTD

To be fair, Covid had an even greater impact on that.
......and another thing I was chatting to RKD about whilst we were in a traffic on 19:16 - May 7 with 626 viewsKeno

......and another thing I was chatting to RKD about whilst we were in a traffic on 16:46 - May 7 by SitfcB

yes, they went for a curry

Poll: Where will be finish next season
Blog: [Blog] My World Cup Reflections

Login to get fewer ads

......and another thing I was chatting to RKD about whilst we were in a traffic on 20:23 - May 7 with 469 viewsRKD

......and another thing I was chatting to RKD about whilst we were in a traffic on 16:52 - May 7 by Reuser_is_God

One of my favourite moments of this season was sharing a cab home with RKD after Sheff Weds at home & we were both hanging out the window singing “the town are going up”

The town was ready for it at that stage! We were trendsetters. Good times!

Poll: Edwards goal - shot or cross?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024