Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
So, for KM's birthday, off Mark Ashton, he would like Omari Hutchinson 19:32 - May 7 with 842 viewsDeano69

I am sure the gifted creative types on here could come up with a photo of Omari gift wrapped or at least in a big bow. What a present that would be for us all!!

Poll: What view setting do you use for TWTD

So, for KM's birthday, off Mark Ashton, he would like Omari Hutchinson on 19:36 - May 7 with 803 viewsstrikalite

I'll start a 5 pager...what's the price tag?
So, for KM's birthday, off Mark Ashton, he would like Omari Hutchinson on 19:39 - May 7 with 780 viewsDeano69

So, for KM's birthday, off Mark Ashton, he would like Omari Hutchinson on 19:36 - May 7 by strikalite

I'll start a 5 pager...what's the price tag?

Whatever it is he will be worth more than we pay if we needed to resell him

So, for KM's birthday, off Mark Ashton, he would like Omari Hutchinson on 19:45 - May 7 with 760 viewsstrikalite

So, for KM's birthday, off Mark Ashton, he would like Omari Hutchinson on 19:39 - May 7 by Deano69

Whatever it is he will be worth more than we pay if we needed to resell him

Yep, can't argue with that
So, for KM's birthday, off Mark Ashton, he would like Omari Hutchinson on 20:16 - May 7 with 673 viewsDeano69

So, for KM's birthday, off Mark Ashton, he would like Omari Hutchinson on 19:45 - May 7 by strikalite

Yep, can't argue with that

Just made me wonder, just what value has KM added to this squad of players since joining? Far more than he has cost to employ I am sure!

So, for KM's birthday, off Mark Ashton, he would like Omari Hutchinson on 23:13 - May 7 with 475 viewsBossy

So, for KM's birthday, off Mark Ashton, he would like Omari Hutchinson on 20:16 - May 7 by Deano69

Just made me wonder, just what value has KM added to this squad of players since joining? Far more than he has cost to employ I am sure!

That's the fascinating thing isn't it. You're right…

How much is Burns worth now do you think? Easily over a million, maybe a few million? I think we bought him for under 100k.

I love the idea McK can identify improvable players, be it young (Hutchinson) or old (Morsy) and bring the very best out of them. It gives me a lot of hope for the summer signings.
So, for KM's birthday, off Mark Ashton, he would like Omari Hutchinson on 05:54 - May 8 with 334 viewsbobbyramsey

So, for KM's birthday, off Mark Ashton, he would like Omari Hutchinson on 23:13 - May 7 by Bossy

That's the fascinating thing isn't it. You're right…

How much is Burns worth now do you think? Easily over a million, maybe a few million? I think we bought him for under 100k.

I love the idea McK can identify improvable players, be it young (Hutchinson) or old (Morsy) and bring the very best out of them. It gives me a lot of hope for the summer signings.

N/T
[Post edited 8 May 5:56]
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024