Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Local tattooists doing a roaring trade… 19:54 - May 8 with 1448 viewsITFC_Forever

Mate said he’d get one if we went up, so he got in touch with one of the studios in Ipswich.

He got an e-mail back….. They are doing a dedicated day for the next two Sundays when they're doing nothing but ITFC badges 😂

P 1126, W 502, D 288, L 336, F 1711, A 1360
Blog: Confessions of a Statto - Why We Bother

Local tattooists doing a roaring trade… on 20:03 - May 8 with 1347 viewsLord_Lucan

Dave Ross done mine in around 1982.

Great tattooist, never used a stencil.

“Hello, I'm your MP. Actually I'm not. I'm your candidate. Gosh.” Boris Johnson canvassing in Henley, 2005.
Poll: How will you be celebrating Prince Phils life today

Local tattooists doing a roaring trade… on 20:58 - May 8 with 1164 viewsITFC_Forever

Local tattooists doing a roaring trade… on 20:03 - May 8 by Lord_Lucan

Had my latest job at Monumental, and the one before that by the guy upstairs at Lucky 13, don’t know if he’s still there (Nick I think his name was).

Fat Bob was the (in)famous one near the Caribbean Club. Never a good idea to go after he’d had his lunchtime drink(s), the artwork would be somewhat wobbly.

P 1126, W 502, D 288, L 336, F 1711, A 1360
Blog: Confessions of a Statto - Why We Bother

Local tattooists doing a roaring trade… on 21:06 - May 8 with 1120 viewsSwansea_Blue

I went for ‘Tsamina mina, eh eh. Waka waka, eh eh. Morsy and McKenna’s men, we’re going up again!’ on my knob.

Trouble is they could only fit ‘Tsam’ on . I’m sticking to my story that it’s a homage to Sam Morsy and the tattooist was dyslexic.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Local tattooists doing a roaring trade… on 21:11 - May 8 with 1066 viewsKeno

Local tattooists doing a roaring trade… on 21:06 - May 8 by Swansea_Blue

I went for ‘Tsamina mina, eh eh. Waka waka, eh eh. Morsy and McKenna’s men, we’re going up again!’ on my knob.

Trouble is they could only fit ‘Tsam’ on . I’m sticking to my story that it’s a homage to Sam Morsy and the tattooist was dyslexic.

Did you feel a prick?

Poll: Where will be finish next season
Blog: [Blog] My World Cup Reflections

Local tattooists doing a roaring trade… on 21:12 - May 8 with 1063 viewsSwansea_Blue

Local tattooists doing a roaring trade… on 21:11 - May 8 by Keno

Did you feel a prick?

No, that service was an ‘extra’

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Local tattooists doing a roaring trade… on 21:42 - May 8 with 958 viewsCoastalblue

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/articles/cz4x22yxdrno?at_campaign=top_news_picks&

No idea when I began here, was a very long time ago. Previously known as Spirit_of_81. Love cheese, hate the colour of it, this is why it requires some blue in it.
Poll: If someone promised you promotion next season, would you think

Local tattooists doing a roaring trade… on 23:53 - May 8 with 722 viewsbluebudgie

Local tattooists doing a roaring trade… on 20:03 - May 8 by Lord_Lucan

I went to him for one of mine. Back in the day 1976 had to travel to Colchester his shop was called Daves Hell House and believe it or not there wasn't one in Ipswich! You're right he's one good tattoo artist.
Local tattooists doing a roaring trade… on 07:42 - May 9 with 506 viewsSharkey

Local tattooists doing a roaring trade… on 20:58 - May 8 by ITFC_Forever

Had my latest job at Monumental, and the one before that by the guy upstairs at Lucky 13, don’t know if he’s still there (Nick I think his name was).

Fat Bob was the (in)famous one near the Caribbean Club. Never a good idea to go after he’d had his lunchtime drink(s), the artwork would be somewhat wobbly.

A friend of mine in Sweden got one many years ago. Tattooist didn’t know much about football. It says WESTHAM.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024