Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Don Goodman not happy hahaha 18:28 - May 10 with 6372 viewsSitfcB

Calling Woolfenden immature…

https://www.eadt.co.uk/sport/24313089.ipswich-town-don-goodman-responds-luke-woo

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

Don Goodman not happy hahaha on 18:29 - May 10 with 4674 viewsDeano69

Whilst, having a dig at us all season is wholly mature??

Utter n o b

Poll: What view setting do you use for TWTD

Don Goodman not happy hahaha on 18:32 - May 10 with 4612 viewsMK1

Don Goodman is a knob.
Don Goodman not happy hahaha on 18:33 - May 10 with 4571 viewsFrimleyBlue

I've been nothing but complimentary about Ipswich Town from the moment they beat Sunderland on the opening day up until their promotion was confirmed.

Lolllllllllll

Waka waka eh eh
Poll: We've had Kuqi v Pablo.. so Broadhead or Celina?
Blog: Marcus Evans Needs Our Support Not to Be Hounded Out

Don Goodman not happy hahaha on 18:34 - May 10 with 4558 viewsDubtractor

Haha.

Touched a nerve somewhat!

I was born underwater, I dried out in the sun. I started humping volcanoes baby, when I was too young.
Poll: How confident are you of promotion now? Predicted final position...

Don Goodman not happy hahaha on 18:37 - May 10 with 4495 viewsHerbivore

Nothing but praise for us all season? Who does he think he's kidding? Absolute bell piece.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

Don Goodman not happy hahaha on 18:44 - May 10 with 4383 viewsPaul

Looks like Woolfy touched a nerve.

Even my missus, who has only taken a passing interest in the football over the last few weeks, commented on why is that "Sky commentator so anti-Ipswich?" every time Goodman was co-commentator. That, for me, said it all.

Never mind Don, who cares what you think...

We are Premier League and don't need to listen to you anymore.
That's just embarrassing... on 18:44 - May 10 with 4370 viewsBloots

...he should have just sucked it up, laughed and moved on.

That's just made him look even more of a twanger.

Funny.

Enduringly lovable, intelligent and thunderingly exquisite.

Don Goodman not happy hahaha on 18:45 - May 10 with 4361 viewsMach_foreignBlue

' I then got dog’s abuse while walking through Ipswich fans at Carrow Road and that wasn't pleasant! '

It must have been for the reason, don't you think so?
Login to get fewer ads

Don Goodman not happy hahaha on 18:48 - May 10 with 4309 viewsnodge_blue

Can I go against the grain here and say I never heard Don Goodman suggest we are cr@p. He was maybe reserved in his praise but maybe that's understandable for a promoted team.

Are there any quotes we are particularly fed up about?

Poll: best attacking central midfielder?

Don Goodman not happy hahaha on 18:50 - May 10 with 4254 viewsDanTheMan

What a complete and utter penis he is.

Poll: FM Parallel Game Week 1 (Fulham) - Available Team

That's just embarrassing... on 18:52 - May 10 with 4225 viewsPlums

That's just embarrassing... on 18:44 - May 10 by Bloots

Funny.

I spoke to a Nodger yesterday and they can't stand him either!

It's 106 miles to Portman Road, we've got a full tank of gas, half a round of Port Salut, it's dark... and we're wearing blue tinted sunglasses.
Poll: Which recent triallist should we have signed?

Don Goodman not happy hahaha on 18:55 - May 10 with 4182 viewsBlueandTruesince82

Is he on Twitter? It would be fantastic if someone could pill together a video of clips, commentary, writings etc where he has said how crap we are and send it to him

Poll: Will Phil ever confirm we are actually close on a signing ever again

Don Goodman not happy hahaha on 18:57 - May 10 with 4139 viewslizzibee

What a t**t he is. He has been anti-Ipswich all season and he is surprised he's been called out on it. If he thinks what he's saying has been complementary he may need to consider a different career
Don Goodman not happy hahaha on 18:59 - May 10 with 4131 viewsRIPbobby

Don Goodman not happy hahaha on 18:48 - May 10 by nodge_blue

Can I go against the grain here and say I never heard Don Goodman suggest we are cr@p. He was maybe reserved in his praise but maybe that's understandable for a promoted team.

In all fairness I could stand Andy Hinchcliffe's comments about us either. But they were just poorly advised comments in which he clearly did not have any background knowledge on us. Which is kind of understandable.
Don Goodman not happy hahaha on 19:04 - May 10 with 4035 viewsbluejacko

Don Goodman not happy hahaha on 18:48 - May 10 by nodge_blue

He didn’t say we were crap granted but it was the sly little digs that he came out with.
Don Goodman not happy hahaha on 19:05 - May 10 with 4038 viewsChurchman

He never called us cr@p. In fact, he was complimentary on Saturday.

However he was pretty dismissive of us throughout the season when he was talking about the top four sides. He was particularly OTT regarding Leeds and Leicester and appeared to want them back where they belong in the Premier League.

I’ve always thought him a tedious and useless pundit who adds nothing to tv coverage. We can now add bitter twerp to the list.
Agreed on 19:09 - May 10 with 3981 viewsDyland

Don Goodman not happy hahaha on 19:05 - May 10 by Churchman

However he was pretty dismissive of us throughout the season when he was talking about the top four sides. He was particularly OTT regarding Leeds and Leicester and appeared to want them back where they belong in the Premier League.

I’ve always thought him a tedious and useless pundit who adds nothing to tv coverage. We can now add bitter twerp to the list.

It's an awful look though, going into great detail about he has never called us crap. It's a turn of phrase Don, you shouldn't take it literally.

His bias has been pretty obvious rooting for Foxes and Leeds, which is unsurprising considering he is employed by Sky who make more money from those clubs/markets*... for now :)

*And no, that's not libelous.

Poll: Does a Season Ticket include away matches?

That's just embarrassing... on 19:10 - May 10 with 3954 viewsGeoffSentence

That's just embarrassing... on 18:44 - May 10 by Bloots

Funny.

That was DG 'being mature'.

Hahahahaha! Yeah, right Don.

Don't boil a kettle on a boat.
Poll: The best Williams to play for Town

Don Goodman not happy hahaha on 19:11 - May 10 with 3944 viewsPencilpete

Don Goodman not happy hahaha on 19:05 - May 10 by Churchman

He was on co-commentary for the Oxford v Peterborough play off game in the week when the main commentator brought up Ipswich and gave him 2 or 3 opportunities to say something and each time Goodman stayed silent

Says it all
That may be difficult on 19:13 - May 10 with 3904 viewsDyland

Don Goodman not happy hahaha on 18:55 - May 10 by BlueandTruesince82

Is he on Twitter? It would be fantastic if someone could pill together a video of clips, commentary, writings etc where he has said how crap we are and send it to him

He hasn't said anything rude, it's more a consistent dismissal of Town in favour of Leicester and Leeds.

I can't listen to Sky commentary, it's so swivel eyed. When we've been on Sky always listened to RS with Sky broadcast on mute and watch any notable action after the lag.
[Post edited 10 May 19:14]

Poll: Does a Season Ticket include away matches?

Agreed on 19:13 - May 10 with 3901 viewsChurchman

Agreed on 19:09 - May 10 by Dyland

It's an awful look though, going into great detail about he has never called us crap. It's a turn of phrase Don, you shouldn't take it literally.

His bias has been pretty obvious rooting for Foxes and Leeds, which is unsurprising considering he is employed by Sky who make more money from those clubs/markets*... for now :)

*And no, that's not libelous.

Not sure the Goodmanmeister is the sharpest chisel in the box.

Agree regarding Sky and who they want in the PL. it’s why Everton have been basically let off and Leicester will be.
Don Goodman not happy hahaha on 19:22 - May 10 with 3782 viewsEmbeoh

Don Goodman not happy hahaha on 19:39 - May 10 with 3572 viewsberkstractorboy

If he genuinely thinks he was praising us throughout the season Sky need to make him watch back all his co-commentary of Ipswich games to see his bias towards the ex PL clubs over Ipswich. Without actually said the words there were numerous intimations like other Champ fans that we would fall away.

And Don, MCK, Morsy etc are professionals of course they will shake your hand but that doesn't mean they don't think you are also a bell end.

And finally, there was at least one other player on the bus shouting 'its the truth' when Sky reporter tried to get what Wolfy said cut.
Don Goodman not happy hahaha on 19:56 - May 10 with 3308 viewsWD19

Woolfy did show his inexperience to be fair.

A more experienced pro would have ‘thanked’ Goodman for being the difference maker in a long season - outlining how his constant criticism had galvanised the squad the extra 1% needed.
Don Goodman not happy hahaha on 20:04 - May 10 with 3177 viewsSwansea_Blue

Don Goodman not happy hahaha on 18:29 - May 10 by Deano69

Whilst, having a dig at us all season is wholly mature??

Utter n o b

That’s pretty much it. If you’re going to be ‘edgy’ to get a reaction, don’t be surprised when you get a reaction.

Fk him.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024