Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Managers in pressers after losing to Man City 19:41 - May 11 with 1116 viewsIllinoisblue

Do none of them have the balls to bring up the 115 charges? And what a farce it is that it’s still rumbling slowly on.

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

Managers in pressers after losing to Man City on 19:43 - May 11 with 1083 viewsTrequartista

Prefer them to start on -115 points next season.

Poll: Who do you blame for our failure to progress?

Managers in pressers after losing to Man City on 19:43 - May 11 with 1083 viewsCheltenham_Blue

Going to be heard just before Christmas I think? Play our cards right and next season we could have Everton on -10 points, Leicester on -5, and Man City on -15

Poll: Smooth Mash or Mash with Lumps?

Managers in pressers after losing to Man City on 19:52 - May 11 with 1031 viewsSwansea_Blue

They’ve probably been told they aren’t allowed to because of City’s legal challenge(s), or because they’re not as worthy or something. It seems the obvious thing to keep raising, but we always pussy foot around the edge of cheating (both on and off the field).

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Managers in pressers after losing to Man City on 19:53 - May 11 with 1023 viewsMK1

I would imagine the PL have rules about that sort of thing.
Managers in pressers after losing to Man City on 20:00 - May 11 with 948 viewsIllinoisblue

Managers in pressers after losing to Man City on 19:53 - May 11 by MK1

I would imagine the PL have rules about that sort of thing.

True. Wouldn’t want a little corruption to tarnish the brand.

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

Managers in pressers after losing to Man City on 20:03 - May 11 with 929 views_clive_baker_

Managers in pressers after losing to Man City on 19:43 - May 11 by Cheltenham_Blue

Going to be heard just before Christmas I think? Play our cards right and next season we could have Everton on -10 points, Leicester on -5, and Man City on -15

City could get a 50 point deduction and they would still stay up. 15 points i would still back them for top 4.
Managers in pressers after losing to Man City on 21:22 - May 11 with 756 viewsMK1

Managers in pressers after losing to Man City on 20:03 - May 11 by _clive_baker_

City could get a 50 point deduction and they would still stay up. 15 points i would still back them for top 4.

Can we make it just a 5 point deduction this season please. I just put £100 on us being 2nd.
Managers in pressers after losing to Man City on 22:25 - May 11 with 639 viewsbrazil1982

This will go on for years and the only winners will be law firms.

I expect it will be a 3 point deduction and a fine.
Login to get fewer ads

Managers in pressers after losing to Man City on 09:47 - May 12 with 263 viewsWhos_blue

Managers in pressers after losing to Man City on 22:25 - May 11 by brazil1982

This will go on for years and the only winners will be law firms.

I expect it will be a 3 point deduction and a fine.

Probably suspended too!

Distortion becomes somehow pure in its wildness.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024