Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
All 92 of our goals here… 03:03 - May 12 with 3332 viewsSwailsey

A lovely watch, thanks to whoever put this together!

Who said: "Colin Healy made Cesc Fabregas look like Colin Healy"? | We miss you TLA

All 92 of our goals here… on 07:58 - May 12 with 3050 viewsLA_Tractor_Boy

Brilliant. I was hoping the club would put something like this on TownTV. Maybe they still will once the media team have finished their well earned celebrations.
All 92 of our goals here… on 09:06 - May 12 with 2939 viewsbazza

Watching the goals back, shows show important Jackson ladapo And harness were early on in the season, some important goals by them.
[Post edited 12 May 9:11]
It's dusty again ffs on 09:11 - May 12 with 2942 viewsDyland

So many different shots from so many different patterns and attacks. So few scruffy/lucky goals (shut up Leicester and whoever... suck it up... and yeh, Morsy's equaliser is well lucky but also well deserved in the context of that second half).

So few penalties for a team that creates so much. We score a lot from outside the box or in masses of space though, and maybe our players rather stay on their feet and have a go.

This video encapsulates how impressive we were. Almost overwhelming, especially for those of use who've sat through twenty years of false dawns and utter garbage. I don't care too much what happens next season (well, I do of course), the last two years have been joyful and have washed the pain away.

Raising a glass to McKenna today, again, and the team and all the support staff from top to bottom.

COYFB

Poll: Does a Season Ticket include away matches?

All 92 of our goals here… on 09:22 - May 12 with 2893 viewsSwailsey

All 92 of our goals here… on 09:06 - May 12 by bazza

Watching the goals back, shows show important Jackson ladapo And harness were early on in the season, some important goals by them.

I thought this, had forgotten how any important ones they got between them.

Who said: "Colin Healy made Cesc Fabregas look like Colin Healy"? | We miss you TLA

All 92 of our goals here… on 09:42 - May 12 with 2838 viewsbazza

All 92 of our goals here… on 09:22 - May 12 by Swailsey

I thought this, had forgotten how any important ones they got between them.

Broadhead and chaplins dry spells don’t seem so dry watching that either, some of the goals we’ve scored as well, so many screamers, I’m not sure of my favourite deflected goal Tho.. off ladapo or off the Leicester defender was pretty lovely .
[Post edited 12 May 9:46]
All 92 of our goals here… on 11:31 - May 12 with 2682 viewsSwailsey

All 92 of our goals here… on 09:42 - May 12 by bazza

Broadhead and chaplins dry spells don’t seem so dry watching that either, some of the goals we’ve scored as well, so many screamers, I’m not sure of my favourite deflected goal Tho.. off ladapo or off the Leicester defender was pretty lovely .
[Post edited 12 May 9:46]

I’d forgotten how prolific both were up to the Norwich game, and Mass’s strike against Blackburn!

Phil/Gav this deserves a sticky, surely? (n/t) on 11:40 - May 12 with 2658 viewsBlueBadger

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: Where would it be funniest to see NCFC fans crying on the telly?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

All 92 of our goals here… on 17:38 - May 12 with 2237 viewscbower

You're right. The Squad is everything

bluescouser

Login to get fewer ads

All 92 of our goals here… on 18:05 - May 12 with 2191 viewsChurchman

I noticed that. Literally every player contributed something. When you have so many threats, how does the opposition deal with that? An awful lot of times badly, if those 92 goals are anything to go by. There’s some real humdingers there too. Devastating. What a team.
All 92 of our goals here… on 23:28 - May 12 with 1863 viewsVegtablue

Viewer discretion advised: liberal use of the D word!

And NSFW for other reasons
All 92 of our goals here… on 08:39 - May 13 with 1717 viewsHerbivore

Hang on, almost all of them don't involve deflections or penalties? That can't be right?

Some absolutely lovely goals in there, both the build up and some of the finishes as well. For all Hirst has big presence, most of his goals came from him running off the last man which we definitely missed in his absence, much as Big Keith did an admirable job filling in for him. Just shows we have so many different threats and ways to hurt teams, which we'll need in the Prem.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

All 92 of our goals here… on 15:12 - May 13 with 1377 viewsSheffordBlue

Good watch just to hear Ian Westlake's reactions as they go in!

Poll: How many points do you think you'll need to get a ticket for Norwich?

All 92 of our goals here… on 20:19 - May 13 with 1161 viewsGlasgowBlue

All 92 of our goals here… on 07:58 - May 12 by LA_Tractor_Boy

Brilliant. I was hoping the club would put something like this on TownTV. Maybe they still will once the media team have finished their well earned celebrations.

Do the club no longer produce a season review video?

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: Our best central defensive partnership?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

All 92 of our goals here… on 12:32 - May 14 with 774 viewsweepingx2018

Out of all those wonderful goals and moments, I reckon the run and goal by Brandon Williams is excellent!!
All 92 of our goals here… on 12:51 - May 14 with 748 viewsOldFart71

Pure quality. How anyone in their right mind can call Town "Lucky" needs to watch these 92 goals. Let us hope Sarmiento and Hutchinson can be brought back. Preferably buying them.
All 92 of our goals here… on 09:36 - May 15 with 520 viewsGrumps

I had forgotten how similar Chaplin's goal at QPR is to Sarmiento''s glorious winner against Southampton. Same speed of thought, agility and commitment to the cause.
All 92 of our goals here… on 09:42 - May 15 with 508 viewsITFC_Forever

All 92 of our goals here… on 20:19 - May 13 by GlasgowBlue

Do the club no longer produce a season review video?

So 1980s.

DVDs are the new thing, you watch, they'll take over.

P 1126, W 502, D 288, L 336, F 1711, A 1360
Blog: Confessions of a Statto - Why We Bother

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024