Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
I wonder if there is any prospect of safe standing in 14:23 - May 12 with 523 viewsnorfsufblue

the North (SBR) this year?
I wonder if there is any prospect of safe standing in on 14:28 - May 12 with 502 viewsPortmanteauxcurling

Yes.

You do wonder if there is any prospect of safe standing in the North (SBR) this year.
I wonder if there is any prospect of safe standing in on 15:24 - May 12 with 399 viewsLA_Tractor_Boy

I might be wrong, but I thought Mark Ashton ruled out safe standing at one of the fans forums as we had to offer the same in the away end. And the Cobbold Stand is suitable.

I guess this may change depending on where we put the away fans next season. We'll want this to be in the cheap seats, as can only charge away fans £30 in the PL.
I wonder if there is any prospect of safe standing in on 15:46 - May 12 with 344 viewsSitfcB

I wonder if there is any prospect of safe standing in on 15:24 - May 12 by LA_Tractor_Boy

I might be wrong, but I thought Mark Ashton ruled out safe standing at one of the fans forums as we had to offer the same in the away end. And the Cobbold Stand is suitable.

I guess this may change depending on where we put the away fans next season. We'll want this to be in the cheap seats, as can only charge away fans £30 in the PL.

Correct.

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

I wonder if there is any prospect of safe standing in on 15:57 - May 12 with 303 viewsSheffordBlue

How much would it actually change the atmosphere/experience in the SBR Lower? Seating isn't enforced currently - appreciate it would change the space, etc but it's not a return to an open terrace is it?

Poll: How many points do you think you'll need to get a ticket for Norwich?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024