Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Footage from inside the players coach. 20:09 - May 12 with 1367 viewsMattinLondon

Hello
I’ve watched a lot of the footage from last Saturday’s Huddersfield match - just wondering if any footage was shot from inside the players coach and if there are any links to it? In particular going through the welcome with all flares and noise?

Thank you.
Footage from inside the players coach. on 21:10 - May 12 with 1124 viewsNthQldITFC

I got a bit excited the night before the game and took a load of mushrooms up near Playford Road. I saw the lizards coming, so I climbed up onto the roof of the team coach which was parked up for the night. I knew I'd be safe up there, cos the lizards would have shied away from any traces of Sir Sam of Morsy. Anyway, I didn't wake up until pretty late next morning as the coach was coming along Sir Alf Ramsey Way, and this is what I saw...

Dunno if that helps.

# WE ARE STEALING THE FUTURE FROM OUR CHILDREN --- WE MUST CHANGE COURSE #
Poll: It's driving me nuts

Footage from inside the players coach. on 23:29 - May 12 with 819 viewsMattinLondon

Footage from inside the players coach. on 21:10 - May 12 by NthQldITFC

I got a bit excited the night before the game and took a load of mushrooms up near Playford Road. I saw the lizards coming, so I climbed up onto the roof of the team coach which was parked up for the night. I knew I'd be safe up there, cos the lizards would have shied away from any traces of Sir Sam of Morsy. Anyway, I didn't wake up until pretty late next morning as the coach was coming along Sir Alf Ramsey Way, and this is what I saw...

Dunno if that helps.

What colour were the lizards?
Footage from inside the players coach. on 08:33 - May 13 with 507 viewsNthQldITFC

Footage from inside the players coach. on 23:29 - May 12 by MattinLondon

What colour were the lizards?

Do you mean the blue ones or the red ones?

# WE ARE STEALING THE FUTURE FROM OUR CHILDREN --- WE MUST CHANGE COURSE #
Poll: It's driving me nuts

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024