Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Corrie Ndaba 20:26 - May 12 with 820 viewsreadtheleaguetable

Has just complied a great season for Kilmarnock as he was influential in their qualification for Europe. Killie fans love him. I correspond regularly with one of them , with whom I was at university decades ago, and he says they are very eager for him to stay. We have him under contract for at least one more year. He is a versatile attacking defender and maybe he could save us having to pay a lot of money for a backup for Davis. Worth bringing him
back for a look this summer, surely?

Qu'est-ce que vous chantez? Nous chantons "Les Bleus, allez!"

Corrie Ndaba on 20:29 - May 12 with 783 viewsMK1

Yep, I said the same a few weeks back. Just wonder if he might want to play rather than be a bench warmer.
Corrie Ndaba on 20:30 - May 12 with 768 viewsHerbivore

I'd say it's a step up from the Scottish Prem to the Championship so whether he can make the leap to be a squad player in the Prem is a big ask but got to be worth having a good look at him before making any decisions on his future.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

Corrie Ndaba on 20:36 - May 12 with 731 viewsPique

Corrie Ndaba on 20:30 - May 12 by Herbivore

I'd say it's a step up from the Scottish Prem to the Championship so whether he can make the leap to be a squad player in the Prem is a big ask but got to be worth having a good look at him before making any decisions on his future.

Quite. If we were still in the Championship he might have had a decent shot at being back-up to Davis and getting the last half an hour of games as Leigh used to, although it would still have been a big ask. But the Premier League? Can't see it.

Having said that, I haven't been watching Kilmarnock all season, so makes sense to take a look and get him involved in pre season, but I imagine more with a view to a loan to a lower Championship club or a sale.
Corrie Ndaba on 21:03 - May 12 with 632 viewsNthQldITFC

He's a centre back cum left back isn't he? I think we need a backup to Leif who has similar (if that's possible) mobility, pace and stamina, so I don't know if Corrie has that as a centre back type? Maybe. Ball playing left footer is all good.

# WE ARE STEALING THE FUTURE FROM OUR CHILDREN --- WE MUST CHANGE COURSE #
Poll: It's driving me nuts

Corrie Ndaba on 21:23 - May 12 with 567 viewsEireannach_gorm

Mainly playing for them at left fullback so seems ideal no cost backup for Leif.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024