Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
When we had our blip around Xmas.. 11:16 - May 13 with 1595 viewsDeepBlueSea

Does anyone know

a) what was the lowest league position we dropped to? I think 3rd but perhaps it was 4th?

b) what was the maximum amount we were behind Leeds by, in terms of points?

Thanking you all greatly x
When we had our blip around Xmas.. on 11:25 - May 13 with 1543 viewsHelp

6th which I think was before then anyway. 4th
When we had our blip around Xmas.. on 11:41 - May 13 with 1449 viewsDeepBlueSea

When we had our blip around Xmas.. on 11:25 - May 13 by Help

6th which I think was before then anyway. 4th

Amazing, thanks pal!
When we had our blip around Xmas.. on 12:03 - May 13 with 1369 viewsiamatractorboy

This chart is great. One for the nerds like me....

https://acleator.com/CH_season_positions.html
When we had our blip around Xmas.. on 12:18 - May 13 with 1290 viewsKeno

When we had our blip around Xmas.. on 12:03 - May 13 by iamatractorboy

is that the Ipswich Underground map?

Poll: IF TWTD was a constituency who'd you vote for?
Blog: [Blog] My World Cup Reflections

When we had our blip around Xmas.. on 13:00 - May 13 with 1178 viewsHelp

When we had our blip around Xmas.. on 12:03 - May 13 by iamatractorboy

Shows how amazing our consistency was throughout the season.
When we had our blip around Xmas.. on 13:23 - May 13 with 1083 viewsBasingstokeBlue

Sixth.

Poll: What do you think of the three stars being relocated?

When we had our blip around Xmas.. on 15:32 - May 13 with 905 viewsVegtablue

Worst the table looked was after the West Brom draw in early Feb. We were 4th, 3 points below Leeds and 4 points below Southampton. But Leeds had played one more than us both: talk was of Southampton chasing down Leicester to take the title. We were getting reeled in across late December and January, but were only overtaken during this time when Southampton had played an extra game. The loss to Preston at the beginning of Feb was when both overtook us, Southampton "legitimately" so, and we then fell further behind with the draw to West Brom.

After this we won 9 out of 10. The biggest gap to Leeds was 6 points, shortly after the West Brom draw, but only because Leeds had played 2 games more. To my knowledge, Leeds' advantage without games in hand never exceeded 1 point (plus superior GD). And 6th must have come very early in the season, maybe a GD issue after Sunderland or Stoke, or after losing to Leeds at home. It very quickly became us, Leicester and Preston, then just the two of us for 2023.
When we had our blip around Xmas.. on 15:45 - May 13 with 869 viewsTractorCam

We dropped to 4th around Feb, which is the exact same as last season!

Poll: An interesting day for our politicians, but which one is worse?

Login to get fewer ads

When we had our blip around Xmas.. on 15:59 - May 13 with 830 viewsHelp

When we had our blip around Xmas.. on 15:32 - May 13 by Vegtablue

Worst the table looked was after the West Brom draw in early Feb. We were 4th, 3 points below Leeds and 4 points below Southampton. But Leeds had played one more than us both: talk was of Southampton chasing down Leicester to take the title. We were getting reeled in across late December and January, but were only overtaken during this time when Southampton had played an extra game. The loss to Preston at the beginning of Feb was when both overtook us, Southampton "legitimately" so, and we then fell further behind with the draw to West Brom.

After this we won 9 out of 10. The biggest gap to Leeds was 6 points, shortly after the West Brom draw, but only because Leeds had played 2 games more. To my knowledge, Leeds' advantage without games in hand never exceeded 1 point (plus superior GD). And 6th must have come very early in the season, maybe a GD issue after Sunderland or Stoke, or after losing to Leeds at home. It very quickly became us, Leicester and Preston, then just the two of us for 2023.

6th after the first Leeds defeat
When we had our blip around Xmas.. on 20:50 - May 13 with 673 viewsgainsboroughblue

I watched the Blue Monday podcast last night and there was a text from someone saying that the only time we were not in the top half of the table (live table that is) was when we were 2 down at home to Cardiff.

Not sure if I had heard it wrong as he wasn't corrected but how could that have been right? We were in the top six all season.

Poll: Favourite Norwich Relegation?

When we had our blip around Xmas.. on 21:09 - May 13 with 633 viewsTommy_ITFC

When we had our blip around Xmas.. on 20:50 - May 13 by gainsboroughblue

I watched the Blue Monday podcast last night and there was a text from someone saying that the only time we were not in the top half of the table (live table that is) was when we were 2 down at home to Cardiff.

Not sure if I had heard it wrong as he wasn't corrected but how could that have been right? We were in the top six all season.

live table as in at that exact second

Poll: Will England win the Euros?

When we had our blip around Xmas.. on 21:19 - May 13 with 603 viewsgainsboroughblue

When we had our blip around Xmas.. on 21:09 - May 13 by Tommy_ITFC

live table as in at that exact second

Crazy stuff!

Poll: Favourite Norwich Relegation?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024