Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Those who play fantasy football 12:47 - May 13 with 841 viewsDilithium85

Which Ipswich players are you buying next season ?

Davis and Chaplin for me, unless they get omari back in
[Post edited 13 May 13:06]
Taylor Harwood-Bellis and Ben Sheaf. (n/t) on 12:49 - May 13 with 822 viewsBloots

Enduringly lovable, intelligent and thunderingly exquisite.

Those who play fantasy football on 12:50 - May 13 with 807 viewsSitfcB

Jordan Henderson.

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

Those who play fantasy football on 12:51 - May 13 with 805 viewsSwailsey

This is a very real question. I’m thinking:

Burns
Hutchinson (manifesting)
Morsy/Davis
[Post edited 13 May 12:51]

Who said: "Colin Healy made Cesc Fabregas look like Colin Healy"? | We miss you TLA

Those who play fantasy football on 12:51 - May 13 with 804 viewsCrayonKing

All depends on prices but Leif is the obvious one for me if he's cheap enough. Maybe Burns.
Those who play fantasy football on 12:51 - May 13 with 796 viewsBiGDonnie

Leif, Omari and Hirst.

COYBs
Poll: Is it too soon to sack Hurst?

Those who play fantasy football on 15:38 - May 13 with 620 viewsJimmyJazz

Those who play fantasy football on 12:51 - May 13 by CrayonKing

All depends on prices but Leif is the obvious one for me if he's cheap enough. Maybe Burns.

Cannot see a defender in a promoted team being any higher than 5.0, so Leif should be a great shout

Poll: If we could perm sign just one, which would it be?
Blog: Top Championship Teams?

Those who play fantasy football on 16:04 - May 13 with 573 viewsBattersea_Blue

Ironically I’ve been thinking about this over the last couple of days.

Leif has to be the obvious one, but whoever we choose, it’ll be brilliant to see us and the players in all the Fantasy League screens.

I’m convinced we’ll do much better than the various tv “pundits” will suggest, mainly because they know nothing about us, our style and our togetherness/team spirit that’s brought us here.

Really pees me off that fans of premier clubs don’t even look below that league. One Wolves supporter, on Sunday night, saw me in my Town shirt in my local sports bar in Thailand, said “so how are Ipswich doing this season?” I said “we were promoted to the Prem last Saturday”. Ffs . .

It’ll be interesting who we sign as they could be our fantasy pick, but as things stand it has to be Davis and if we can keep/buy him, Omari . .
Those who play fantasy football on 16:06 - May 13 with 565 viewsKropotkin123

I want to join a league next season where you have to have 3 town players. As things stand - Davis, Hirst, Chaplin. I'd sub Omari for Chaplin if we got him. I could be tempted to drop Hirst for a RB

Submit your 1-24 league prediction here -https://www.twtd.co.uk/forum/514096/page:1 - for the opportunity to get a free Ipswich top.
Poll: Are you happy we signed
Blog: Round Four: Eagle

Login to get fewer ads

Those who play fantasy football on 16:16 - May 13 with 534 viewsKeno

Mbappe

Phil hasn't denied the link yet
[Post edited 13 May 16:34]

Poll: Where will be finish next season
Blog: [Blog] My World Cup Reflections

Those who play fantasy football on 16:19 - May 13 with 527 viewsMK1

All of them.
Those who play fantasy football on 16:29 - May 13 with 504 viewsBattersea_Blue

Those who play fantasy football on 16:06 - May 13 by Kropotkin123

I want to join a league next season where you have to have 3 town players. As things stand - Davis, Hirst, Chaplin. I'd sub Omari for Chaplin if we got him. I could be tempted to drop Hirst for a RB

With the squad we currently have it would be hard to have 3.

One of our biggest attributes is that our goals scored are already amongst both the starting XI and the guys coming on from the bench (I didn’t say “subs” as I feel that’s derogatory to how we use our bench.

If I had to choose 3 and assuming we loan/buy Omari it would be Davis, Omari and Burns. We’d get a good spread of goals with those 3 but even more assists.
Those who play fantasy football on 16:37 - May 13 with 466 viewsgiant_stow

Not had to think about this before, so my FF Ipswich player policy is still under review, but if I get anyone, they'll have to be £4.0m..

Has anyone ever looked at their own postings for last day or so? Oh my... so sorry. Was Ullaa
Poll: A clasmate tells your son their going to beat him up in the playground after sch

Those who play fantasy football on 16:38 - May 13 with 463 viewsKropotkin123

Those who play fantasy football on 16:29 - May 13 by Battersea_Blue

With the squad we currently have it would be hard to have 3.

One of our biggest attributes is that our goals scored are already amongst both the starting XI and the guys coming on from the bench (I didn’t say “subs” as I feel that’s derogatory to how we use our bench.

If I had to choose 3 and assuming we loan/buy Omari it would be Davis, Omari and Burns. We’d get a good spread of goals with those 3 but even more assists.

I was thinking along the assist lines too. Davis got 18 assists, Chaplin 8, Hirst 6 (top 3 assists in our team this season.)

Omari got 5, Burns got 4.

Hirst was out injured, so would have likely picked up more. Omari has come on a lot in the second half of the season, and I'd think he'd get more than Chaplin next year.

Burns looks like he get a lot of assists, but he is often the person passing to the person getting the assist or dragging people out of position.

https://www.whoscored.com/Teams/165/Show/England-Ipswich - Source
[Post edited 13 May 16:40]

Submit your 1-24 league prediction here -https://www.twtd.co.uk/forum/514096/page:1 - for the opportunity to get a free Ipswich top.
Poll: Are you happy we signed
Blog: Round Four: Eagle

Those who play fantasy football on 17:23 - May 13 with 397 viewsitfc48

I think our attacking players will have low ownership outside of Town fans given McKenna often likes to refresh the front line around the hour mark.

Leif will be a popular Alfie Doughty like pick.
Those who play fantasy football on 17:26 - May 13 with 391 viewsJ2BLUE

Woolf and Burgess when we play Man City.

How many points do you get for having Haaland in your pocket for 90 mins?

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Those who play fantasy football on 17:31 - May 13 with 376 views_clive_baker_

Those who play fantasy football on 16:37 - May 13 by giant_stow

Not had to think about this before, so my FF Ipswich player policy is still under review, but if I get anyone, they'll have to be £4.0m..

Which Norwich players would you recommend buh?

Quite fancy giving the championship FF a go next season.
Those who play fantasy football on 17:34 - May 13 with 370 views_clive_baker_

Leif will lose points when we concede goals wont he? Probably the only one of our defence you would want given he'll likely get some assists, but not sure if the maths stacks up with him.

Morsy is best avoided as he won't get points, and will probably get plenty of bookings.

Differentials will be in attacking areas. Hirst is a shout if he's cheap (which he will be) but again, his all round game is his value add rather than pure goals output, especially at PL level.

Hutchinson is a no brainer if he's with us again.
Those who play fantasy football on 17:43 - May 13 with 345 viewsgiant_stow

Those who play fantasy football on 17:31 - May 13 by _clive_baker_

Which Norwich players would you recommend buh?

Quite fancy giving the championship FF a go next season.

don't tell me you saw through my innocent little observation above?!

Has anyone ever looked at their own postings for last day or so? Oh my... so sorry. Was Ullaa
Poll: A clasmate tells your son their going to beat him up in the playground after sch

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024