Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Six weeks ago today, around this time 18:05 - May 13 with 1192 viewsIllinoisblue

Southampton had just gone 2-1 up at Portman Road and we were wobbling. A lot has happened since then.

The North in all its glory.

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

Six weeks ago today, around this time on 18:07 - May 13 with 1156 viewsTheBoyBlue

My favourite moment of this season or any for years and years and years.

Blog: [Blog] The Homer Simpson of the Championship

Six weeks ago today, around this time on 18:16 - May 13 with 1099 viewsSE1blue

Six weeks ago today, around this time on 18:07 - May 13 by TheBoyBlue

My favourite moment of this season or any for years and years and years.

Amazing moment and I love how many people took the time in the front of the lower part of the stand to give some hand gestures to the Saints fans. 😂

For me, I still love Hirst making it 2-0 away at Barnsley in League One. That was the moment I thought we really were heading upwards and the Town TV commentary is great “IT’S TWOOOOOO!!!”

Poll: Should VAR be scrapped?
Blog: D-I-V-O-R-C-E

Six weeks ago today, around this time on 18:42 - May 13 with 983 viewsKieran_Knows

The prolonged noise after Sarminento scoring is nothing I’ve ever quite heard at Portman Road before. It was unreal.

Poll: We’ve got super KM, he knows exactly what we need. Woolfie at the back…

Six weeks ago today, around this time on 18:46 - May 13 with 949 viewsReuser_is_God

He’s magic, you know.

Evans out
Poll: Are Burgers the new Cheese?

Six weeks ago today, around this time on 18:50 - May 13 with 929 viewsStourbridgeblue

Six weeks ago today, around this time on 18:42 - May 13 by Kieran_Knows

The prolonged noise after Sarminento scoring is nothing I’ve ever quite heard at Portman Road before. It was unreal.

My favourite bit is the collective "oooh!" as he falls over.

Poll: What do you want on Sunday?

Six weeks ago today, around this time on 18:56 - May 13 with 894 viewsHerbivore

These moments don't come along too often in football. It was genuine scenes.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

Six weeks ago today, around this time on 19:03 - May 13 with 847 viewsSteve_M

Six weeks ago today, around this time on 18:16 - May 13 by SE1blue

Amazing moment and I love how many people took the time in the front of the lower part of the stand to give some hand gestures to the Saints fans. 😂

For me, I still love Hirst making it 2-0 away at Barnsley in League One. That was the moment I thought we really were heading upwards and the Town TV commentary is great “IT’S TWOOOOOO!!!”

That's the other singular moment from the last two years for me.

They are a bit different though, Hirst's goal was us all but done for a first promotion in 23 years. We just had to see that match out from there and then would only need two points from the last two games.

Sarmiento's was a combination of delight at the win, knowing we could have lost (and that Russell Martin was going to cry) and a sense that Easter had been our weekend. There was still a long way to go and I think hindsight adds more meaning to it given how things worked out.

Both of them up there with Thompson at Southend, Reuser at Wembley, Armstrong at Spurs for a first win in 17(?), maybe Edwards at Derby as a moment that was going to keep us up, in my all-time best Town moments.

Poll: When are the squad numbers out?
Blog: Cycle of Hurt

Six weeks ago today, around this time on 19:04 - May 13 with 838 viewsSitfcB

Six weeks ago today, around this time on 18:50 - May 13 by Stourbridgeblue

My favourite bit is the collective "oooh!" as he falls over.

A woman screams as he slips, then screams again as he shoots, can’t un-hear it once you hear it (It’s on all the videos of the goal apart from the one linked)

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

Login to get fewer ads

Six weeks ago today, around this time on 19:26 - May 13 with 698 viewsgainsboroughblue

Six weeks ago today, around this time on 18:16 - May 13 by SE1blue

Brenner's '2-0!' as well.

Funnily enough, I went to the youtube video of that commentary the other day and obviously I've played it just to hear that part of the clip before as when I clicked onto it, it was 1.06 in and just after Hirst's strike.
[Post edited 13 May 19:26]

Poll: Favourite Norwich Relegation?

Six weeks ago today, around this time on 20:08 - May 13 with 566 viewsPendejo

I get a pain "echo" watching that goal, got bruised ribs from someone's elbow, but I can forgive that.

That game, this season; what a buzz

And still buzzing

uberima fides
Poll: Start a new job tomorrow - which suit?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024