Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Sub-human scum. 08:00 - May 14 with 3484 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

https://www.theguardian.com/world/article/2024/may/13/total-outrage-white-house-

'Police do not appear to have intervened to stop the looting, though four people including a minor were later reported to have been arrested.'

"They break our legs and tell us to be grateful when they offer us crutches."
Poll: If he goes will he still be Super?

Sub-human scum. on 14:54 - May 14 with 582 viewsGlasgowBlue

Sub-human scum. on 14:35 - May 14 by BanksterDebtSlave

Unlikely though isn't it when you consider that their government have armed them.

Under the current government it would be extremely unlikely. One would hope that this will change at the next election.

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: What will be announced first?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

Sub-human scum. on 15:09 - May 14 with 529 viewsArnoldMoorhen

Sub-human scum. on 14:12 - May 14 by GlasgowBlue

Indeed. I am pro Zionist, anti Hamas, anti Netanyahu, pro Palestine, pro 2 state solution.

This appears to be very complicated for some people.
[Post edited 14 May 14:16]

Pro 2 State Solution implies the others, I think.

As neither Hamas nor Netanyahu want a peaceful, co-existing, two State Solution, both making it quite clear either in explicit doctrine (in Hamas' case) or horrific action (both Hamas and Netanyahu) that they only wish death on the citizens of the other side, consider nobody "innocent civilians" on the other side, and care not how many permanent hatreds they may stoke in the other side, it doesn't matter what anyone else says or thinks.

Right now, were there the will from every member of the UN security council to impose it, the best possible solution I could propose might be to move all the Israeli settlers from the West Bank, move all the Gazans to the West Bank, and permanently station 100,000 UN troops along the border between the two.

But the last thing the Middle East needs is a Brit with a plan to draw a line on a map...
Sub-human scum. on 15:15 - May 14 with 512 viewsronnyd

Sub-human scum. on 11:59 - May 14 by pointofblue

Is it a case of being able or being willing?

The US and, to an extent Germany could pull rank on Israel but cutting off supplies of weapons. Iran could do the same with Hamas. If they work together (US, Germany, Iran), they could end this tomorrow and force a ceasefire simply through lack of supplies.

Another difference to the Troubles is this is a proxy war, being fought between the West and Iran. There is vested interest whereas there wasn't the same desperation to "not lose" when it came to Northern Ireland. Other than perhaps the US, who treaded carefully, there wasn't the same level of interest or investment from the international community towards either side.

Unfortunately, some countries thrive on other countries conflicts. War by proxy? Good for their arms trade too.
Sub-human scum. on 18:08 - May 14 with 430 viewsfactual_blue

Sub-human scum. on 14:17 - May 14 by noggin

State of the downvote list here, for a factual post 😂

Leave me out of this. I don't want to get involved with the New Groovy Gang.

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

Sub-human scum. on 00:56 - May 21 with 186 viewsChorleyBoy

Sub-human scum. on 14:12 - May 14 by GlasgowBlue

Indeed. I am pro Zionist, anti Hamas, anti Netanyahu, pro Palestine, pro 2 state solution.

This appears to be very complicated for some people.
[Post edited 14 May 14:16]

It's complicated because Zionism is racism. I'll take Avi Schlaim, Jewish historian's view on that over Glasgow-based bloke on a footy forum.

You are pro Palestine? Just a month ago you were trying to tell us "There has never been a land called Palestine."

Even Golda Meir recognised the existence of Palestine:

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024