Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Are we the unluckiest team in history? 23:56 - May 14 with 1110 viewsmelbs_itfc

Despite securing close to 100 points in successive promotion seasons, we still failed to achieve a league title in either season. So I was wondering if this must be some kind of record. Does anyone know?
Are we the unluckiest team in history? on 00:20 - May 15 with 1021 viewsJ2BLUE

Not really as we still got the same prize for second.

It's not massively important.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Are we the unluckiest team in history? on 03:39 - May 15 with 892 viewsParisBlue

Saving top spot for next season...

Libraries gave us power
Poll: Which position in the table will we be after Saturday?

Are we the unluckiest team in history? on 05:02 - May 15 with 861 viewsMK1

We were promoted both times and have won both multiple times before. Really doesn't matter.
Are we the unluckiest team in history? on 05:41 - May 15 with 813 viewsmelbs_itfc

Are we the unluckiest team in history? on 05:02 - May 15 by MK1

We were promoted both times and have won both multiple times before. Really doesn't matter.

Of course I absolutely agree that promotion is the main thing and league titles are of secondary importance, but you would have to agree that is incredibly unlucky for the players to have not won a league title either time, especially with a record number of points. It also Kind of pours cold water on the notion we are lucky, lucky Ipswich, - to some at least!
Are we the unluckiest team in history? on 05:47 - May 15 with 800 viewsmelbs_itfc

Are we the unluckiest team in history? on 03:39 - May 15 by ParisBlue

Saving top spot for next season...

Wouldn’t surprised me were we to still get runners up this time with 94 points to Man City on goal difference! Although, I think I would certainly be happy to take a third runners up position in a row! Ha
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024