Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
What If? 12:36 - May 15 with 1530 viewsJrm_72

This KmC to Man Utd talk is 2 +2 =5?

What if McKenna met with Southgate on Monday along the lines of 'Im taking over at Man U after the Euros, do you fancy the England job?'

Whats more perfect for that job than a master tactician and man manager adept at bringing on young talent?

Plausible?!
What If? on 12:38 - May 15 with 1491 viewsdavblue

Why would Gareth Southgate be doing that?
What If? on 12:45 - May 15 with 1426 viewsBarcaBlue

Completely implausible.
What If? on 12:45 - May 15 with 1423 viewsRyorry

😂

Poll: Time of the annunciation

What If? on 12:46 - May 15 with 1419 viewsBlueschev

What people have obviously missed is that Tyrone Mings was just a couple of seats down. They'd already agreed a deal to bring him back here next season before McKenna got chatting to Southgate about how our Imminent signing Smith Rowe looked whilst with England. After the game in the bar, Tom Hanks agreed to take over from Mark Murphy.

The above is all def info, the Man Utd link is just paper talk.
What If? on 12:59 - May 15 with 1323 viewswithyblue

To me a more plausible scenario involving the two of them is them going to United together. Southgate in a more senior role basically with the purpose of manging the egos and keeping it harmonious like he has done with the England squad whilst McKenna manages on the training ground and matchdays as he is the better coach and tactician.

Not that I think this is what is going to happen, but something that occurred to me.
What If? on 13:11 - May 15 with 1243 viewsHerbivore

What If? on 12:59 - May 15 by withyblue

To me a more plausible scenario involving the two of them is them going to United together. Southgate in a more senior role basically with the purpose of manging the egos and keeping it harmonious like he has done with the England squad whilst McKenna manages on the training ground and matchdays as he is the better coach and tactician.

Not that I think this is what is going to happen, but something that occurred to me.

Really can't see that being a plausible scenario.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

What If? on 13:18 - May 15 with 1161 viewsstonojnr

What do you mean if ? Of course it's 2+2=5 the league is done the hacks in the press have nothing to write about till the Euros, they've been trying to get ten Hag sacked for ages, why not talk up interest and meetings and make it all sound like they know stuff

You only get one go at the Man Utd job,Mckenna is smart enough to know that
What If? on 13:28 - May 15 with 1110 viewsRyorry

What If? on 13:18 - May 15 by stonojnr

What do you mean if ? Of course it's 2+2=5 the league is done the hacks in the press have nothing to write about till the Euros, they've been trying to get ten Hag sacked for ages, why not talk up interest and meetings and make it all sound like they know stuff

You only get one go at the Man Utd job,Mckenna is smart enough to know that

“You only get one go at the Man Utd job”.

Please PM me tonight’s lottery numbers Mystic Stono.

TIA

Poll: Time of the annunciation

Login to get fewer ads

What If? on 13:41 - May 15 with 1054 viewsReus30

Plausible?

Are you high?

McKenna is now a Premier League manager. He was previously assistant for United 3 years ago. Why would he go back to play second fiddle to quite frankly a negative manager?

Absurd.
What If? on 14:08 - May 15 with 944 viewsEuropablue

It makes sense. The only good England managers are appointed from ITFC.
What If? on 14:10 - May 15 with 926 viewsEuropablue

That would be less likely than KM retiring. Why would McKenna go back to Utd. to be an assistant again?
What If? on 14:10 - May 15 with 924 viewsMattinLondon

Is this plausible.

KM arranged to watch the team his supports play after the end of Town’s season. There, he finds himself seating next to GS and they have a chat.
What If? on 21:04 - May 15 with 592 viewsSharkey

What If? on 14:10 - May 15 by MattinLondon

Is this plausible.

KM arranged to watch the team his supports play after the end of Town’s season. There, he finds himself seating next to GS and they have a chat.

Who does he support?
What If? on 22:25 - May 15 with 510 viewsMattinLondon

What If? on 21:04 - May 15 by Sharkey

Who does he support?

Thought growing up he was a Man U supporter.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024