Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Ndaba last night 10:18 - May 16 with 881 viewsWeWereZombies

With the proviso that this is merely from the 'Sportsscene' highlights and given that Celtic can be quite good at times, but Corrie looked poor and never quite in position - perhaps due to a lack of pace in such a competitive game. Not surprising that he got replaced after half time.

So not sure what is best for his development but suspect that MacInnes has taken that as far as he can. Is it too late for McKenna to effect an improvement ? Would a Championship loan make or break Ndaba's career ?

Poll: What was in Wes Burns' imaginary cup of tea ?

Ndaba last night on 10:36 - May 16 with 756 viewsdavblue

think he's done here now.

The clubs moved on too much for him and what age is he 23/24 now?
Ndaba last night on 10:49 - May 16 with 703 viewsWeWereZombies

Ndaba last night on 10:36 - May 16 by davblue

Twenty four now, which is still young enough for him to develop his defensive game to Premier League level but probably too late for the midfield positions he seems to want to occupy at times. Which is why I think a season at Portman Road with a mixture of encouragement and discipline could benefit him, Tuanzebe is just two years older but look what progress he has made since Christmas.

Poll: What was in Wes Burns' imaginary cup of tea ?

Ndaba last night on 11:00 - May 16 with 636 viewsdavblue

Ndaba last night on 10:49 - May 16 by WeWereZombies

Twenty four now, which is still young enough for him to develop his defensive game to Premier League level but probably too late for the midfield positions he seems to want to occupy at times. Which is why I think a season at Portman Road with a mixture of encouragement and discipline could benefit him, Tuanzebe is just two years older but look what progress he has made since Christmas.

with all respect to Ndaba, Tuanzebe came through at Man united, played games at the top level, Injuries have probably meant he's ended up in the Championship, rather than the premier league. How many games has Ndaba played for us and in the Championship?

He might well be up to it, but i suspect he's nowhere near hence him being loaned out and having hardly played for us at 24 years of age.
Ndaba last night on 11:03 - May 16 with 620 viewsGlasgowBlue

Ndaba last night on 10:36 - May 16 by davblue

Just like Elz Miz we seem to be a league ahead of these guys. Had we stayed in the Championship both may have been on the fringes of the squad.

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: What will be announced first?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

Ndaba last night on 11:05 - May 16 with 607 viewsrickw

He didn't play at all at centre back last season, he played left back or left wing back (and a couple of games in midfield) and got 0 assists.

So I can't see it, maybe we'll keep him as cover for Davis, but I think more likely we'll sell him

Poll: Of the Non Favourites for ITFC managers job who would you prefer
Blog: Reasons for Relegation

Ndaba last night on 11:15 - May 16 with 553 viewsrickw

Ndaba last night on 11:03 - May 16 by GlasgowBlue

Just like Elz Miz we seem to be a league ahead of these guys. Had we stayed in the Championship both may have been on the fringes of the squad.

I was just reading the Leyton Orient forum on El Miz, they'd love him back but think he's said bye. They think he's a Championship level player.

Maybe we'll loan him to the Champ but I think more likely sell him and perhaps have some sort of buy back clause.

It's a shame with him as he looked like he could make it, but as you said we've been a division above his level now for 3 seasons

Poll: Of the Non Favourites for ITFC managers job who would you prefer
Blog: Reasons for Relegation

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024