Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Ashton part deux 17:01 - May 16 with 2379 viewsSitfcB

[Post edited 16 May 17:05]

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

Ashton part deux on 17:32 - May 16 with 2185 viewsMuncher

Safe standing in A block and the away fans section.

750 fans to move seats

6 camera positions to 46 camera positions plus VAR.
Safe standing in A block and away blocks; season ticket moved from Cobbold upper on 17:34 - May 16 with 2150 viewsunstableblue

And lower support away fan increase

Some season ticket moves from Pioneer middle and lower tiers for camera positions

New gantry in Pioneer above directors box

As expected Sky media studios replace pitched roof of stadium security box

Fortuna pre season friendly

Austria training camp - I expect another tournament

New gym building starts at training ground

August planning process/confirmation for new training ground buildings

Poll: How many points will Town get from 5 (Wat, Boro, Hull, Cov, Hudd)?

Ashton part deux on 17:35 - May 16 with 2136 viewsbaxterbasics

Ashton part deux on 17:32 - May 16 by Muncher

750 fans to move seats

46 cameras seems a bit OTT - are they expecting each player to wear one for the footage?! A full 360 hologram projection perhaps?

zip
Poll: Your minimum standard of 'success' for our return to The Championship?

Ashton part deux on 17:39 - May 16 with 2062 viewsportmanking

Ashton part deux on 17:35 - May 16 by baxterbasics

46 cameras seems a bit OTT - are they expecting each player to wear one for the footage?! A full 360 hologram projection perhaps?

Most of those camera angles may also be part of the VAR setup, as well as broadcast?
Ashton part deux on 17:40 - May 16 with 2046 viewsHugoagogo_Reborn

I'm feeling unnecessarily proud that when I watched it, it had 0 views! #superfan. 🤣

Loved Mark's views on recruitment. Happy that KMc is also so very invested in the recruitment process. I feel a lot better about the Man Ure rumours after that, for some reason.
Ashton part deux on 17:42 - May 16 with 2009 viewsDaninthecampo

He just puts you at ease when he talks.
When was this filmed? Lots of positive tidbits about KM and new players etc
Fortuna DĂźsseldorf on Sat 27th July at PR - they could be Bundesliga!!! on 17:46 - May 16 with 1939 viewsunstableblue

Safe standing in A block and away blocks; season ticket moved from Cobbold upper on 17:34 - May 16 by unstableblue

Some season ticket moves from Pioneer middle and lower tiers for camera positions

DĂźsseldorf are guaranteed to be in the play-offs having secured 3rd spot in Bundesliga 2

All to be decided this weekend

“ Fourth-placed Hamburg's loss in Paderborn last Friday saw Düsseldorf assured of third place without kicking a ball. Fortuna will now play the team that finishes 16th in the Bundesliga (one of Cologne, Union Berlin, Mainz or Bochum) for a shot at the big time.”

https://amp.bundesliga.com/en/2bundesliga/news/second-division-permutations-prom

Huge increase in floodlight power, and a move to LED on 17:51 - May 16 with 1881 viewsunstableblue

750 fans to move seats

I’ve always felt PR was a little dark on midweekers

Think it’s going to seem very different

Login to get fewer ads

Ashton part deux on 17:52 - May 16 with 1877 viewsSitfcB

Ashton part deux on 17:35 - May 16 by baxterbasics

There was a document linked on here with all the requirements and camera positions feature, include a pole camera behind each goal and a camera in each goal net, so there’s 4 extra ones just there.

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

Ashton part deux on 17:56 - May 16 with 1810 viewsLord_Lucan

Ashton part deux on 17:39 - May 16 by portmanking

Most of those camera angles may also be part of the VAR setup, as well as broadcast?

It's Morsys personal VAR system

“Hello, I'm your MP. Actually I'm not. I'm your candidate. Gosh.” Boris Johnson canvassing in Henley, 2005.
Poll: How will you be celebrating Prince Phils life today

Relief, but disappointment.... on 18:07 - May 16 with 1695 viewsBloots

....relief that I haven't got to move seat (feel for those that do) disappointment that the match against FD is at home.

I was already looking at flights. Balls.

Enduringly lovable, intelligent and thunderingly exquisite.

A lot of talk of cabling- I believe this is ‘pre-cabling’ on 18:09 - May 16 with 1651 viewsunstableblue

Ashton part deux on 17:52 - May 16 by SitfcB

There was a document linked on here with all the requirements and camera positions feature, include a pole camera behind each goal and a camera in each goal net, so there’s 4 extra ones just there.

Back in the day stadiums had a few camera positions, but when the OB crew arrived they’d run all the cables on matchday

Now you basically permanently route the cables to each position, makes it quicker, cleaner, safer

But obviously up front costs

Of note Ashton stated they’ll be among the OB area on the old staples site more structured/permanent

This really is a step up

Relief, but disappointment.... on 18:12 - May 16 with 1582 viewsunstableblue

Relief, but disappointment.... on 18:07 - May 16 by Bloots

....relief that I haven't got to move seat (feel for those that do) disappointment that the match against FD is at home.

I was already looking at flights. Balls.

I reckon they’ll be a Champions of Innsbruk tournament again, this time coinciding with the end of the Austrian training camp.

You’ll still have your European tour!!

Ashton part deux on 18:13 - May 16 with 1581 viewsChurchman

‘We are not a selling club’.

In connection with this he mentioned the Webster sale and that we are no longer a soft touch.

When you look at where we were to where just a few years ago to where we are, the change in how the club looks in the true sense of the word is astonishing. And it’s clearly going to move forward again at a rapid rate.

I also noticed his comment about the numbers employed by the club behind the scenes. In that they are not going to increase too much, with the exception of media. The infrastructure has already been put in place. Stability. I think this is key.

I think it sensible to do another Austria pre season, given how well that worked last year and a friendly against Fortuna sounds fun too.
Yeah, probably, but.... on 18:14 - May 16 with 1561 viewsBloots

Relief, but disappointment.... on 18:12 - May 16 by unstableblue

I reckon they’ll be a Champions of Innsbruk tournament again, this time coinciding with the end of the Austrian training camp.

You’ll still have your European tour!!

....the Dusseldorf trip a few years back was brilliant fun.

Might go to Austria, but it's not the same.

Blub.

Enduringly lovable, intelligent and thunderingly exquisite.

Ashton part deux on 18:39 - May 16 with 1375 viewsSwansea_Blue

750 fans to move seats

Or they could just move Hoppy 750 times.

We’re spoilt today. I didn’t realise we were getting part 2 straight off the back of part 1. It’s really good. Can you imagine any of Evans’ puppet CEOs being about to communicate like this? I’ve enjoyed these. I’ve been slightly distracted wondering what he’s been up to to get those goggle sun tan marks (bit late for skiing?), but apart from that it’s a really good set of comms.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Safe standing in A block and away blocks; season ticket moved from Cobbold upper on 19:36 - May 16 with 1170 viewsTexacoCup

Safe standing in A block and away blocks; season ticket moved from Cobbold upper on 17:34 - May 16 by unstableblue

I think he said the camera ST moves would be "upper west stand".
Ashton part deux on 07:37 - May 17 with 949 viewsSheffordBlue

Ashton part deux on 17:52 - May 16 by SitfcB

I think this is the one you're referring to. Loads of details about all the requirements:

https://resources.premierleague.com/premierleague/document/2024/03/04/0910e1b3-f

Poll: How many points do you think you'll need to get a ticket for Norwich?

Safe standing in A block and away blocks; season ticket moved from Cobbold upper on 10:15 - May 17 with 712 viewssouthnorfolkblue

I thought it was upper Pioneer where people were going to be moved, but could be wrong.

Being purely selfish I hope you’re right!

Poll: Our final position

Ashton part deux on 10:49 - May 17 with 641 viewsArnieM

Really good second interview. For some reason this really does reduce my fears of us losing McKenna , and demonstrates once again, what very good hands this club is now in. The re development of ITFC is such a short period of time is phenomenal and you have to think we might stand a good chance of remaining in the PL, hard though it’s going to be.

Looking forward to the new season, and all things ITFC. What a wonderful club we have again now. I love them.

Poll: Would this current Town team beat the current narwich team

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024