Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Still want Leeds to lose the final 13:48 - May 17 with 768 viewsShineyblueknives

I was torn on who I wanted to win last night.
I hate the Norfolk summers as much as the next town fan but I also despise Leeds, because my neighbour is a huge Leeds fan and he is a d&ck.

Personally, I would have preferred Norwich to have won and then get smashed to pieces in the final

Poll: How many of the remaining games do you think town can win

Still want Leeds to lose the final on 13:53 - May 17 with 727 viewsIllinoisblue

All WBA for me. Although I think Saints have the better chance of beating Leeds in the final.

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

Still want Leeds to lose the final on 14:07 - May 17 with 684 viewsZx1988

WBA for me too. Arguably the weakest out of Leeds/Soton/WBA, and I wouldn't be surprised if either of the former two could be half-decent if they go up.

Similarly, there are players from Leeds/Soton that I'd hope might be on our radar, whereas I've not come across anyone similar at West Brom.

Poll: Stone Island - immediate associations

Still want Leeds to lose the final on 14:12 - May 17 with 661 viewsSwansea_Blue

With one eye on us for next season, it has to be WBA. Leeds and S’ton arguably bigger and more established at that level. In theory both should be fine, whichever goes up.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Still want Leeds to lose the final on 14:47 - May 17 with 590 viewsWickets

Still want Leeds to lose the final on 14:12 - May 17 by Swansea_Blue

With one eye on us for next season, it has to be WBA. Leeds and S’ton arguably bigger and more established at that level. In theory both should be fine, whichever goes up.

For me i think WBA are probably the weakest so maybe slightly more likely to come back down if promoted but think Southampton likely to win tonight . Pretty obvious its going to be tough for the promoted clubs but we have as good a chance as any .
Still want Leeds to lose the final on 15:11 - May 17 with 544 viewslazyblue

Of course , who would actually want Leeds to get promoted.
Still want Leeds to lose the final on 15:16 - May 17 with 526 viewsNthQldITFC

If Leeds win the final, I guess you could lean over the garden fence and shout "Donald, you feathery tvvat, that's the last time I'm bringing the kids round to throw you bits of old bread!"

# WE ARE STEALING THE FUTURE FROM OUR CHILDREN --- WE MUST CHANGE COURSE #
Poll: It's driving me nuts

Still want Leeds to lose the final on 15:17 - May 17 with 523 viewsN2_Blue

I don't think anyone wants to Leeds to get promoted. Not bothered out of WBA and Saints, probably WBA as they'd likely be weaker in the Prem.

As for fans wanting Norwqich to win last night but lose in the final, why would you want them to have a day out of Wembley, and a decent little bit of revenue. Getting embarassed last night was perfect.

Poll: Is it now time to sack Paul Cook?

Still want Leeds to lose the final on 15:20 - May 17 with 504 viewsPlums

Still want Leeds to lose the final on 14:07 - May 17 by Zx1988

WBA for me too. Arguably the weakest out of Leeds/Soton/WBA, and I wouldn't be surprised if either of the former two could be half-decent if they go up.

Similarly, there are players from Leeds/Soton that I'd hope might be on our radar, whereas I've not come across anyone similar at West Brom.

I agree, although I'd be interested to see what Kieran could do with Thomas Asante.

It's 106 miles to Portman Road, we've got a full tank of gas, half a round of Port Salut, it's dark... and we're wearing blue tinted sunglasses.
Poll: Which recent triallist should we have signed?

Login to get fewer ads

Still want Leeds to lose the final on 19:01 - May 17 with 350 viewstetchris

If I was a betting man my money would be on WBA going up. Just quietly going about their business whilst all the talk has been about naarwich, Leeds and Southampton.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024