Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
No mention of Town TV from Mark Ashton in his interview... 13:54 - May 17 with 1155 viewsEuropablue

...although he did mention that they were hiring for the media team.
If I can't watch live matches, I'm not going to renew my Town TV subscription.
I'd like to know the details as a foreign-based fan.
No mention of Town TV from Mark Ashton in his interview... on 14:01 - May 17 with 1107 viewsJ2BLUE

I'm sure they are still working out what they can offer.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

No mention of Town TV from Mark Ashton in his interview... on 14:13 - May 17 with 1056 viewsIllinoisblue

Whereabouts are you? Here in the U.S. every single prem game is shown live by NBC/TNT/Peacock so also not sure a Town TV sub makes any sense for me. Then again it’s only $200 or so; maybe I’ll let the subscription auto-renew and give it a year and see what they offer.

Assume the commentator Glenn W. will be looking for other opportunities.

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

No mention of Town TV from Mark Ashton in his interview... on 14:20 - May 17 with 1028 viewsburnbudgiesburn

No mention of Town TV from Mark Ashton in his interview... on 14:13 - May 17 by Illinoisblue

Whereabouts are you? Here in the U.S. every single prem game is shown live by NBC/TNT/Peacock so also not sure a Town TV sub makes any sense for me. Then again it’s only $200 or so; maybe I’ll let the subscription auto-renew and give it a year and see what they offer.

Don't think so, they can still show full match replays with Glenn & Westy so will have something to offer.

Was amusing during this season though the amount of times that Westlake gave away the pretence they were 'live' in the stadium on away matches.
No mention of Town TV from Mark Ashton in his interview... on 14:26 - May 17 with 986 viewsIllinoisblue

No mention of Town TV from Mark Ashton in his interview... on 14:20 - May 17 by burnbudgiesburn

Don't think so, they can still show full match replays with Glenn & Westy so will have something to offer.

Was amusing during this season though the amount of times that Westlake gave away the pretence they were 'live' in the stadium on away matches.

That still seems odd to me. Of all the money being spent at the club, seemed cheap to have commentator and co-comms stuck in a studio instead of at the game. Maybe it was more about logistics and syncing up sound and pictures rather than the expense. Either way. A little odd. Be interested to know what other in-house club TV offerings do for away games.

62 - 78 - 81

No mention of Town TV from Mark Ashton in his interview... on 14:45 - May 17 with 912 viewsSitfcB

No mention of Town TV from Mark Ashton in his interview... on 14:20 - May 17 by burnbudgiesburn

How did he give it away?

I can’t my head around them not travelling to games.

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

No mention of Town TV from Mark Ashton in his interview... on 14:51 - May 17 with 888 viewsMK1

Early days my friend. Patience is going to be key for the club this coming season. Been a while, so let's let them get their heads round it first.
No mention of Town TV from Mark Ashton in his interview... on 14:55 - May 17 with 861 viewsburnbudgiesburn

No mention of Town TV from Mark Ashton in his interview... on 14:45 - May 17 by SitfcB

How did he give it away?

Mentioning other teams during away matches and said things like 'can't wait till we get them back here' (as in portman road)
No mention of Town TV from Mark Ashton in his interview... on 15:06 - May 17 with 805 viewsdavblue

No mention of Town TV from Mark Ashton in his interview... on 14:45 - May 17 by SitfcB

How did he give it away?

is there a massive need for someone to travel to the game to commentate on it? If they have good camera feeds, i would imagine the expense of fuel, 2 people potentially in hotels for games is probably something the club didn't want to shell out alongside their wages.
Login to get fewer ads

No mention of Town TV from Mark Ashton in his interview... on 15:08 - May 17 with 783 viewsIllinoisblue

How did he give it away?

Glenn W also confirmed it in a tweet mid-season

62 - 78 - 81

No mention of Town TV from Mark Ashton in his interview... on 15:42 - May 17 with 698 viewsSitfcB

No mention of Town TV from Mark Ashton in his interview... on 15:06 - May 17 by davblue

is there a massive need for someone to travel to the game to commentate on it? If they have good camera feeds, i would imagine the expense of fuel, 2 people potentially in hotels for games is probably something the club didn't want to shell out alongside their wages.

With the amount of people we take to away games two more wouldn’t hurt!

It could be that the club only get a certain number of press passes.

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

No mention of Town TV from Mark Ashton in his interview... on 15:56 - May 17 with 655 viewsEuropablue

No mention of Town TV from Mark Ashton in his interview... on 14:13 - May 17 by Illinoisblue

I live in Germany. I think I could probably catch some matches on DAZN, but I want to be able to watch every ITFC match live like I did this season just gone.
No mention of Town TV from Mark Ashton in his interview... on 17:21 - May 17 with 550 viewsMK1

No mention of Town TV from Mark Ashton in his interview... on 15:06 - May 17 by davblue

I'll be at most games, so I could do it.
No mention of Town TV from Mark Ashton in his interview... on 17:27 - May 17 with 535 viewsPhilTWTD

No mention of Town TV from Mark Ashton in his interview... on 15:42 - May 17 by SitfcB

With the amount of people we take to away games two more wouldn’t hurt!

It could be that the club only get a certain number of press passes.

Not sure of the reasoning but I know they didn't always find it easy to find an ex-player to co-commentate.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024