Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
When I was in the 6th form (1972-73) 16:27 - May 17 with 689 viewsfactual_blue

Our grammar school had just merged with an adjacent secondary modern to form a comprehensive. Those of us from Delta House in the grammar school found ourselves in Wellington House.

Our house master was Mr Beattie from the secondary modern (he gets a mention in Jimmy White's autobiography). He told us about his past for some reason, including the overshare that he'd lost his virginity at 16 or 17 to a 30 year old. He recommended that as the way to do it.

Somebody has just taken it to another level.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-manchester-69026069
[Post edited 17 May 16:28]

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

When I was in the 6th form (1972-73) on 16:49 - May 17 with 590 viewsjontysnut

At my boys school with mainly male or Margaret Rutherford lookalike female teachers there was much talk about a younger woman teacher who used to invite favoured pupils to extra lessons.

Which reminds me that I just read Ian McEwan's novel Lessons about just such a scenario. Set at a fictional Woolverstone Hall
When I was in the 6th form (1972-73) on 16:52 - May 17 with 580 viewsSwansea_Blue

When I was in the 6th form (1972-73) on 16:49 - May 17 by jontysnut

At my boys school with mainly male or Margaret Rutherford lookalike female teachers there was much talk about a younger woman teacher who used to invite favoured pupils to extra lessons.

Which reminds me that I just read Ian McEwan's novel Lessons about just such a scenario. Set at a fictional Woolverstone Hall

This would have been every schoolboy's fantasy in my time. But what a mess, eh? You can't go round doing that at all, never mind where you're in a position of trust over these young people. Stupid woman.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

When I was in the 6th form (1972-73) on 16:58 - May 17 with 560 viewsjontysnut

When I was in the 6th form (1972-73) on 16:52 - May 17 by Swansea_Blue

This would have been every schoolboy's fantasy in my time. But what a mess, eh? You can't go round doing that at all, never mind where you're in a position of trust over these young people. Stupid woman.

Yes didn't mean to make light but at the end of the day it's abuse and can affect lives
When I was in the 6th form (1972-73) on 18:56 - May 17 with 402 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

You misspelled 1872.

"They break our legs and tell us to be grateful when they offer us crutches."
Poll: If he goes will he still be Super?

When I was in the 6th form (1972-73) on 19:49 - May 17 with 340 viewsfactual_blue

When I was in the 6th form (1972-73) on 18:56 - May 17 by BanksterDebtSlave

You misspelled 1872.

*Reports abuse*

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024