Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
I’m loving the use of the ‘thrashed’ word on BBC Look East. Joyful. (n/t) 18:41 - May 17 with 697 viewsJuno68

I’m loving the use of the ‘thrashed’ word on BBC Look East. Joyful. (n/t) on 18:50 - May 17 with 650 viewsMJallday

Have they mentioned we got promoted yet?

Stilton eating Participant - 1977 to Present Day
Poll: Will you be renewing if you are an existing ST Holder - given todays news?

I’m loving the use of the ‘thrashed’ word on BBC Look East. Joyful. (n/t) on 18:56 - May 17 with 634 viewsJuno68

I’m loving the use of the ‘thrashed’ word on BBC Look East. Joyful. (n/t) on 18:50 - May 17 by MJallday

Have they mentioned we got promoted yet?

If you bear with me for a minute, I’ll get Susie Fowler-Watt on the other line. I think she’s keen.
I’m loving the use of the ‘thrashed’ word on BBC Look East. Joyful. (n/t) on 19:18 - May 17 with 554 viewsNthQldITFC

I’m loving the use of the ‘thrashed’ word on BBC Look East. Joyful. (n/t) on 18:56 - May 17 by Juno68

If you bear with me for a minute, I’ll get Susie Fowler-Watt on the other line. I think she’s keen.

Always reminds me of one of the fiddled-with signs at the start of Fawlty Towers - Susie Flowery-Tw...

NB: I predict no-one who reads this will be able to think of her any other way from now on!

# WE ARE STEALING THE FUTURE FROM OUR CHILDREN --- WE MUST CHANGE COURSE #
Poll: It's driving me nuts

I’m loving the use of the ‘thrashed’ word on BBC Look East. Joyful. (n/t) on 19:22 - May 17 with 524 viewsMK1

They participated though.
I’m loving the use of the ‘thrashed’ word on BBC Look East. Joyful. (n/t) on 19:25 - May 17 with 506 viewsJuno68

I’m loving the use of the ‘thrashed’ word on BBC Look East. Joyful. (n/t) on 19:18 - May 17 by NthQldITFC

Always reminds me of one of the fiddled-with signs at the start of Fawlty Towers - Susie Flowery-Tw...

NB: I predict no-one who reads this will be able to think of her any other way from now on!

I just mentioned your post. She hung up.
I’m loving the use of the ‘thrashed’ word on BBC Look East. Joyful. (n/t) on 19:27 - May 17 with 498 viewsquad

I’m loving the use of the ‘thrashed’ word on BBC Look East. Joyful. (n/t) on 19:18 - May 17 by NthQldITFC

Susie Flower Tw*t fits perfectly
I’m loving the use of the ‘thrashed’ word on BBC Look East. Joyful. (n/t) on 19:34 - May 17 with 461 viewsJuno68

I’m loving the use of the ‘thrashed’ word on BBC Look East. Joyful. (n/t) on 19:27 - May 17 by quad

Susie Flower Tw*t fits perfectly

She could use that handle for an OnlyFans account. Could provide a steady income when she retires from TV? Would be very niche. Just an idea.
[Post edited 17 May 19:35]
I’m loving the use of the ‘thrashed’ word on BBC Look East. Joyful. (n/t) on 19:39 - May 17 with 430 viewsNthQldITFC

I’m loving the use of the ‘thrashed’ word on BBC Look East. Joyful. (n/t) on 19:25 - May 17 by Juno68

I just mentioned your post. She hung up.

There's nothing wrong with my post.

# WE ARE STEALING THE FUTURE FROM OUR CHILDREN --- WE MUST CHANGE COURSE #
Poll: It's driving me nuts

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024