Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Appears to be another Chaplin who’s Ipswich 19:30 - May 17 with 1826 viewsITFCMonk

The lead singer of Keane is a Town fan according to Wiki. Although hard to find what the connection is as he’s from Sussex.
[Post edited 17 May 19:30]
Appears to be another Chaplin who’s Ipswich on 19:31 - May 17 with 1800 viewsMK1

We are globally loved.
Appears to be another Chaplin who’s Ipswich on 19:33 - May 17 with 1764 viewsITFCMonk

Appears to be another Chaplin who’s Ipswich on 19:31 - May 17 by MK1

We are globally loved.

Turns out his dad was also a Norwich fan
Appears to be another Chaplin who’s Ipswich on 19:33 - May 17 with 1756 viewsGeoffSentence

Yeah, was a well known thing last time we were in the Premier League. Less of that connection has been heard since. Could be one of those 'Will Ferrell' type of celebrity fans.

Would be great if he genuinely was a fan, I look forward to the Tom Chaplin, Ed Sheeran, Adicts collaboration.

Don't boil a kettle on a boat.
Poll: The best Williams to play for Town

Appears to be another Chaplin who’s Ipswich on 19:34 - May 17 with 1746 viewsBrianTablet

I guess Everybody's Changing.

"......Paul Mariner......John Wark...... Brian Tablet...errrrrrr Talbot"
Poll: In a hellish scenario, would you rather...

Appears to be another Chaplin who’s Ipswich on 19:36 - May 17 with 1709 viewsKeno

its why Hoppy is called Hoppy

its a long story

Poll: Where will be finish next season
Blog: [Blog] My World Cup Reflections

Appears to be another Chaplin who’s Ipswich on 19:40 - May 17 with 1664 views_clive_baker_

I remember him on Soccer AM many, many years ago talking about it to Lovejoy. Seemed to drift away from following us when we turned sh1t though, I remember reading something about it since then.
Appears to be another Chaplin who’s Ipswich on 20:18 - May 17 with 1504 viewsScuzzer

I think the bass player Quinn for Keane is from Suffolk. (Wickham Market I think.)
He runs an artists creation unit on Bentwaters.

Established 1968

Appears to be another Chaplin who’s Ipswich on 20:19 - May 17 with 1490 viewsScuzzer

Appears to be another Chaplin who’s Ipswich on 19:33 - May 17 by ITFCMonk

That's why he supports Ipswich...just to wind up his old man.

Established 1968

Login to get fewer ads

Appears to be another Chaplin who’s Ipswich on 20:24 - May 17 with 1448 viewsSwansea_Blue

Appears to be another Chaplin who’s Ipswich on 19:40 - May 17 by _clive_baker_

I remember him on Soccer AM many, many years ago talking about it to Lovejoy. Seemed to drift away from following us when we turned sh1t though, I remember reading something about it since then.

Just was very busy, I’m sure. It’s just a coincidence that he’s now available to be a fan again.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Appears to be another Chaplin who’s Ipswich on 21:18 - May 17 with 1254 viewsitfc_bucks

Appears to be another Chaplin who’s Ipswich on 19:33 - May 17 by ITFCMonk

My old man's a Norwich fan.
Appears to be another Chaplin who’s Ipswich on 21:23 - May 17 with 1227 viewsAsa

Appears to be another Chaplin who’s Ipswich on 20:19 - May 17 by Scuzzer

That's why he supports Ipswich...just to wind up his old man.

Yep.

Remember the Soccer AM interview where he basically said that he didn’t have much interest in football but his Dad supports Norwich so he’s now an Ipswich fan.

Can’t imagine he follows us at all beyond that.
Appears to be another Chaplin who’s Ipswich on 21:23 - May 17 with 1213 viewsStNeotsBlue

I was stood next to him at Millwall away, early MMc years.
Appears to be another Chaplin who’s Ipswich on 22:29 - May 17 with 996 views_clive_baker_

Here you go, 1st minute of this clip with Moyles from September. Doesn’t sound like he follows it (or football at all maybe) particularly.

Appears to be another Chaplin who’s Ipswich on 22:48 - May 17 with 913 viewsLord_Lucan

Appears to be another Chaplin who’s Ipswich on 21:23 - May 17 by Asa

Yep.

Remember the Soccer AM interview where he basically said that he didn’t have much interest in football but his Dad supports Norwich so he’s now an Ipswich fan.

Can’t imagine he follows us at all beyond that.

He used to go to the odd away game from memory.

“Hello, I'm your MP. Actually I'm not. I'm your candidate. Gosh.” Boris Johnson canvassing in Henley, 2005.
Poll: How will you be celebrating Prince Phils life today

Appears to be another Chaplin who’s Ipswich on 08:35 - May 18 with 569 viewsvictorywilhappen

Appears to be another Chaplin who’s Ipswich on 20:18 - May 17 by Scuzzer

I think the bass player Quinn for Keane is from Suffolk. (Wickham Market I think.)
He runs an artists creation unit on Bentwaters.

Old Jet is the name of it.
Appears to be another Chaplin who’s Ipswich on 08:52 - May 18 with 517 viewsBluespeed225

Remember reading that he said he’d given up on Ipswich after the fans treatment of Mick!
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024