Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
After watching the weigh in 20:06 - May 17 with 592 viewsChrisd

Fury looks rattled to me. Usyk has won the battle of the mind games, cool as cucumber all week.
[Post edited 17 May 20:30]

Poll: Where are we going to finish?

After watching the weigh in on 20:10 - May 17 with 564 viewsJ2BLUE

It's all so predictable. They had a little clash. Get those last minute buys then tomorrow after the fight they will be saying how much they love each other and how great they are.

Rinse and repeat.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

After watching the weigh in on 04:45 - May 18 with 389 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

Close fight. They’ve very similar styles, usyk is just better at it. Neither have the knockout power though so it’ll go the distance. Unfortunately fury is the golden boy of the Saudis. So I think he gets the edge, perhaps it’ll be somewhat controversial too. Adding intrigue to the rematch which will be 6 months later but held in England at Wembley stadium. Very predictable. UFC is 10 times better because of how less predictable the top anticipated fights end up being.

All that said, me and the missus have already planned to be back in the pub we went to today in 12 hours for the fight as they said they’re showing it.

Poll: Would you take a draw tonight if offered right now?

After watching the weigh in on 06:48 - May 18 with 338 viewscressi

After watching the weigh in on 04:45 - May 18 by The_Romford_Blue

Close fight. They’ve very similar styles, usyk is just better at it. Neither have the knockout power though so it’ll go the distance. Unfortunately fury is the golden boy of the Saudis. So I think he gets the edge, perhaps it’ll be somewhat controversial too. Adding intrigue to the rematch which will be 6 months later but held in England at Wembley stadium. Very predictable. UFC is 10 times better because of how less predictable the top anticipated fights end up being.

All that said, me and the missus have already planned to be back in the pub we went to today in 12 hours for the fight as they said they’re showing it.

Different personalities,
First time Fury seems like his trained properly for a fight since wilder 2.
I think if that fact is correct he wins more comfortably than people may think possibly a stoppage in 7 or 8.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024