Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Good video showing them clowns being humbled 🤣 22:16 - May 17 with 3614 viewsIP1Blue

Good video showing them clowns being humbled 🤣 on 22:35 - May 17 with 3363 viewsDennyx4

Great video
Good video showing them clowns being humbled 🤣 on 22:45 - May 17 with 3263 viewsNthQldITFC

Are they the only Budgie 'podcast' type thing? Appalling quality compared to all (or most) of ours. Still, reflects the two teams and clubs I suppose.

# WE ARE STEALING THE FUTURE FROM OUR CHILDREN --- WE MUST CHANGE COURSE #
Poll: It's driving me nuts

Good video showing them clowns being humbled 🤣 on 22:48 - May 17 with 3242 viewsWeWereZombies

Sky highlights from last night if anyone is interested:

Poll: What was in Wes Burns' imaginary cup of tea ?

Good video showing them clowns being humbled 🤣 on 22:48 - May 17 with 3254 viewsgainsboroughblue

I'm still absolutely baffled by this 'greatest collapse in Championship history' thing.

I mean, when the f*** was this supposed to have happened?

Words cannot express how much of an absolute weapon that bloke on the right is.

Poll: Favourite Norwich Relegation?

Good video showing them clowns being humbled 🤣 on 22:54 - May 17 with 3196 viewsbazza

I think Norwich getting battered and knocked out of the play offs, made promotion a million times more enjoyable !!
Good video showing them clowns being humbled 🤣 on 23:10 - May 17 with 3086 viewsIP1Blue

Good video showing them clowns being humbled 🤣 on 22:54 - May 17 by bazza

I think Norwich getting battered and knocked out of the play offs, made promotion a million times more enjoyable !!

I agree!! Certainly did for me as well, couldn’t believe people wanted them to go out just for a premier league derby!

I personally hope they suffer for years to come!
Good video showing them clowns being humbled 🤣 on 23:16 - May 17 with 3026 viewsIllinoisblue

And the Oscar for Best Short Film in the Football Banter category goes to… sensational work. Those two Reeves clowns make the Talking Town lot seem professional.

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

Good video showing them clowns being humbled 🤣 on 23:17 - May 17 with 3009 viewsIllinoisblue

Good video showing them clowns being humbled 🤣 on 22:48 - May 17 by gainsboroughblue

I'm still absolutely baffled by this 'greatest collapse in Championship history' thing.

Absolute whopper, isn’t he? We won the league in October apparently. WTF is he even talking about. What a fool.

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

Login to get fewer ads

Good video showing them clowns being humbled 🤣 on 23:19 - May 17 with 2985 viewsbazza

Good video showing them clowns being humbled 🤣 on 23:10 - May 17 by IP1Blue

I agree!! Certainly did for me as well, couldn’t believe people wanted them to go out just for a premier league derby!

I personally hope they suffer for years to come!

Amen to that !!
Good video showing them clowns being humbled 🤣 on 23:23 - May 17 with 2942 viewsdavblue

Good video showing them clowns being humbled 🤣 on 22:48 - May 17 by gainsboroughblue

A prat with a platform.
Good video showing them clowns being humbled 🤣 on 23:23 - May 17 with 2940 viewsChurchman

They really are a couple of jerks. The tool in particular dribbling on about the biggest collapse in championship history clearly needs help. A lot of help.
Good video showing them clowns being humbled 🤣 on 23:24 - May 17 with 2917 viewsdavblue

Good video showing them clowns being humbled 🤣 on 23:17 - May 17 by Illinoisblue

Absolute whopper, isn’t he? We won the league in October apparently. WTF is he even talking about. What a fool.

I don’t recall anyone saying that, people were estatic with our start, what were we supposed to do be quiet?
Good video showing them clowns being humbled 🤣 on 23:27 - May 17 with 2886 viewsdavblue

Good video showing them clowns being humbled 🤣 on 23:23 - May 17 by Churchman

They really are a couple of jerks. The tool in particular dribbling on about the biggest collapse in championship history clearly needs help. A lot of help.

Drivel for drivel sake.

When you have a manager who says they had the best team in the league but not the best squad, it gives oxygen to muppets like them.
Good video showing them clowns being humbled 🤣 on 08:57 - May 18 with 2229 viewsIP1Blue

Good video showing them clowns being humbled 🤣 on 23:24 - May 17 by davblue

I don’t recall anyone saying that, people were estatic with our start, what were we supposed to do be quiet?

I think at that point, we were all in shock and almost finding it funny, this narrative saying we won the league never happened but just fuelled by clowns like them and as you say, are we just meant to sit there and pretend we’re not happy about winning games?

The arrogance of them 2, especially that Chris Reeve needs to be looked at. If you never knew anything about football, listening to him you would think were a top 6 side in English football, the reality is they’d be lucky to be in the top 50 sides in the UK.
Nah there’s at least one good one on 09:13 - May 18 with 2142 viewsDyland

Good video showing them clowns being humbled 🤣 on 22:45 - May 17 by NthQldITFC

Are they the only Budgie 'podcast' type thing? Appalling quality compared to all (or most) of ours. Still, reflects the two teams and clubs I suppose.

Some lad who does it solo to camera, articulate and balanced and perceptive. And surely there are others.

These two clowns are purposefully just that, clowning around. It’s the shtick innit. Problem is they aren’t funny so it really doesn’t work. It comes across as cult of the amateur at its worst.

Poll: Does a Season Ticket include away matches?

Presumably a twitter thing on 09:14 - May 18 with 2134 viewsDyland

Good video showing them clowns being humbled 🤣 on 23:17 - May 17 by Illinoisblue

Let’s face it Town have a load of whoppers trying to do epic banter on the socials as well.

Nah there’s at least one good one on 09:24 - May 18 with 2073 viewsSteve_M

Nah there’s at least one good one on 09:13 - May 18 by Dyland

Some lad who does it solo to camera, articulate and balanced and perceptive. And surely there are others.

These two clowns are purposefully just that, clowning around. It’s the shtick innit. Problem is they aren’t funny so it really doesn’t work. It comes across as cult of the amateur at its worst.

Typo there Dullers, you put ‘cult’.

Poll: When are the squad numbers out?
Blog: Cycle of Hurt

Good video showing them clowns being humbled 🤣 on 09:26 - May 18 with 2056 viewsStewart27

These 2 bellends are an example of why Norwich are so loathed across the country.

The video is beautifully done.

You’d think that they were a club that has actually achieved something before.
Nah there’s at least one good one on 09:28 - May 18 with 2016 viewsDyland

Nah there’s at least one good one on 09:24 - May 18 by Steve_M

Typo there Dullers, you put ‘cult’.

I wonder if yours was a typo too 🤬🤭😎

Good video showing them clowns being humbled 🤣 on 09:36 - May 18 with 1981 viewsWestStanderLaLaLa

The simpleton is totally divorced from reality. Think we went top on a Tuesday until Leicester played on the Wednesday. 1 day! The only talk of winning the league was inside his rapidly balding dome.

Poll: Your favourite thing about THAT goal?

Good video showing them clowns being humbled 🤣 on 09:55 - May 18 with 1876 viewsThe_Flashing_Smile

Good video showing them clowns being humbled 🤣 on 08:57 - May 18 by IP1Blue

I think at that point, we were all in shock and almost finding it funny, this narrative saying we won the league never happened but just fuelled by clowns like them and as you say, are we just meant to sit there and pretend we’re not happy about winning games?

The arrogance of them 2, especially that Chris Reeve needs to be looked at. If you never knew anything about football, listening to him you would think were a top 6 side in English football, the reality is they’d be lucky to be in the top 50 sides in the UK.

If you never knew anything about football and then listened to them, you'd know even less about football.

Trust the process. Trust Phil.

Good video showing them clowns being humbled 🤣 on 10:57 - May 18 with 1651 viewsblueasfook

Good video showing them clowns being humbled 🤣 on 09:26 - May 18 by Stewart27

These 2 bellends are an example of why Norwich are so loathed across the country.

The video is beautifully done.

You’d think that they were a club that has actually achieved something before.

Both of them would be virgins if they didn't have sisters. This is what you get when nerds decide they like football. They should stick to playing World of Warcraft in their bedrooms instead of chatting sh1t about a subject on which they're utterly clueless

Hunk trapped in a slob's body.
Poll: How do you think season will end for us?

Good video showing them clowns being humbled 🤣 on 11:16 - May 18 with 1533 viewsGeoffSentence

I think that was drawing a couple in December

Don't boil a kettle on a boat.
Poll: The best Williams to play for Town

Good video showing them clowns being humbled 🤣 on 15:32 - May 18 with 1079 viewsbluesym

What's the Morsy wave dig about? Totally gone over my head that one!

Poll: Is Micheal Mcintyre actually funny?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024