Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Had a dream last night, quite the ride….not literally, not of those ones…. 10:01 - May 18 with 377 viewsJohn_Warks_Willy

First day of prem, I’m watching some match or other. Get to half time, and find out Town are playing and it’s on TV 🤷🏼‍♂️

Town are 2-1 up away at Wednesday (usual dream license to be creative with the scenario). In typical dream fashion, I then get dragged away from the footy but head back at some point to see Morsy a score a close range banger. I also then see Morsy man handling a player getting away from him like you’ve never seen before (unless you’ve seen Morsy I suppose in real life). Red card.

We are then 3-4 up. At 81 mins we are 4-5 up.

I don’t know how it finished and never will.

I’m suspecting 5-5, but nice to think we held on and take the headline slot on Match of the Day.

Poll: Is Billm….

Had a dream last night, quite the ride….not literally, not of those ones…. on 11:13 - May 18 with 244 viewsWakh

Had a similar one actually. We were 1-0 up against Norwich when a flying saucer landed on the pitch and all these aliens came out wearing fortunate Düsseldorf scarves. I mean, Norwich in the premiership, how fcuking ridiculous.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024