Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Hopefully Citeh will have a 65 point penalty 18:06 - May 19 with 1340 viewsthebooks

and get relegated on the final day at Portman Road next season.

We’ll have already won the league.
Hopefully Citeh will have a 65 point penalty on 18:29 - May 19 with 1241 viewsMattinLondon

Nothing will happen to them.
Hopefully Citeh will have a 65 point penalty on 18:47 - May 19 with 1193 viewsCheltenham_Blue

Hopefully Citeh will have a 65 point penalty on 18:29 - May 19 by MattinLondon

Nothing will happen to them.

Had this conversation earlier. Something is likely to HAVE to happen, or Forest, Everton and likely Leicester will take legal action. There is likely to be legal action from other clubs that stuck rigidly to FFP.

20 point deduction, reduced to 6 on appeal.

Poll: Smooth Mash or Mash with Lumps?

Hopefully Citeh will have a 65 point penalty on 18:55 - May 19 with 1154 viewsSwansea_Blue

More likely to get 65 penalties

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

The charges against City don't relate.... on 18:55 - May 19 with 1163 viewsBloots

Hopefully Citeh will have a 65 point penalty on 18:47 - May 19 by Cheltenham_Blue

Had this conversation earlier. Something is likely to HAVE to happen, or Forest, Everton and likely Leicester will take legal action. There is likely to be legal action from other clubs that stuck rigidly to FFP.

....directly to FFP though, it's not a case of overspending.

Forest and Everton both published financial results that obviously broke FFP rules, they had no defence.

City's charges relate to how the financial results have been reported and whether they have been reported correctly. The PL claim they have incorrectly reported the figures, City's argument is that the PL haven't interpreted the figures correctly.

It's far more complicated than the other clubs you mention.

Enduringly lovable, intelligent and thunderingly exquisite.

The charges against City don't relate.... on 18:58 - May 19 with 1143 viewsCheltenham_Blue

The charges against City don't relate.... on 18:55 - May 19 by Bloots

Forest and Everton both published financial results that obviously broke FFP rules, they had no defence.

City's charges relate to how the financial results have been reported and whether they have been reported correctly. The PL claim they have incorrectly reported the figures, City's argument is that the PL haven't interpreted the figures correctly.

Could be wrong, but I could of sworn that there we're 3 charges of breaching FFP in there too???

Poll: Smooth Mash or Mash with Lumps?

Hopefully Citeh will have a 65 point penalty on 19:01 - May 19 with 1115 viewsSitfcB

If you haven’t congratulated City then don’t worry, the official supporters club have done it on your behalf…

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

Hopefully Citeh will have a 65 point penalty on 19:22 - May 19 with 1039 viewsMattinLondon

Hopefully Citeh will have a 65 point penalty on 18:47 - May 19 by Cheltenham_Blue

I honesty don’t think anything will happen to them.

Their achievements will be tainted in the eyes of many fans - will City supporters care? Probably not unless it’s to develop more chips in their shoulders.
Hopefully Citeh will have a 65 point penalty on 19:24 - May 19 with 1027 viewsMJallday

Hopefully Citeh will have a 65 point penalty on 19:01 - May 19 by SitfcB

If you haven’t congratulated City then don’t worry, the official supporters club have done it on your behalf…

Jesus wept

Stilton eating Participant - 1977 to Present Day
Poll: Will you be renewing if you are an existing ST Holder - given todays news?

Login to get fewer ads

Goodness, I actually think it's worse.... on 19:25 - May 19 with 1033 viewsBloots

Hopefully Citeh will have a 65 point penalty on 19:01 - May 19 by SitfcB

....that they are congratulating a manager on choosing to leave his highly paid job.

"I think we will all miss him"

TRANSLATED

"I literally couldn't give a toss about who manages Liverpool"

That may well be the case.... on 19:28 - May 19 with 1008 viewsBloots

The charges against City don't relate.... on 18:58 - May 19 by Cheltenham_Blue

Could be wrong, but I could of sworn that there we're 3 charges of breaching FFP in there too???

....but inevitably it will depend on the outcome of the claims of irregular reporting.

The figures that City have reported show that they didn't fail FFP.

Whatever way you look at it it's much more complicated than the others....probably because City are making it more complicated.

I expect they end up getting found guilty of a charge or two relating to incorrect reporting, but not "financial doping" and as a result not get a "sporting penalty" but get a fine.

Inevitable really.

Goodness, I actually think it's worse.... on 19:51 - May 19 with 952 viewsFtnfwest

Goodness, I actually think it's worse.... on 19:25 - May 19 by Bloots

....that they are congratulating a manager on choosing to leave his highly paid job.

"I think we will all miss him"

TRANSLATED

"I literally couldn't give a toss about who manages Liverpool"

I will say this, for someone who started off by saying this is embarrassing and not all about me, he didn’t half go on about himself.
The charges against City don't relate.... on 20:20 - May 19 with 864 viewsArnieM

The charges against City don't relate.... on 18:55 - May 19 by Bloots

I can’t see how in earth they haven’t over spent, can you ….. or anyone ?

Poll: Would this current Town team beat the current narwich team

Hopefully Citeh will have a 65 point penalty on 20:22 - May 19 with 849 viewsAmerican_ITFC

I have a better chance of Margot Robbie showing up to my house naked tomorrow morning declaring her love for me than City getting a huge penalty, or much of a penalty at all.

I need a beer

Chelsea, Man Utd, Arsenal.... on 20:24 - May 19 with 835 viewsBloots

The charges against City don't relate.... on 20:20 - May 19 by ArnieM

...Newcastle and Spurs all have a higher net spend (transfers) over the last 5 years than City do.

Sadly all their dubious “non footballing budget payments” were done before… on 20:33 - May 19 with 800 viewsunstableblue

… things got truly tightened up. And as I understand their incoming mega deduction is not actually going to happen.

So effectively they made it to the top of the tree illegally. And now their mega revenue means they can do it legally.

Ultimately we need Pep to leave and for them to make a poor managerial appointment.

I think the Arse, Liverpool and Man City leadership of the Prem will go on for some time. Until say a Man U or a Chelsea get their sh!t together.

Newcastle are under the new rules and are struggling to buy the title.
[Post edited 19 May 20:37]

Poll: How many points will Town get from 5 (Wat, Boro, Hull, Cov, Hudd)?

The charges against City don't relate.... on 20:37 - May 19 with 777 viewsMK1

The charges against City don't relate.... on 20:20 - May 19 by ArnieM

If you look at their spending compared to others like Chelsea, Tottenham and Man Utd, then they really haven't spent as much as people think. It's a lot, but not as much as others. They have just brought better players at better prices than others.
Hopefully Citeh will have a 65 point penalty on 20:52 - May 19 with 702 viewsMarshalls_Mullet

Completely different case and rules.

Poll: Would Lambert have acheived better results than Cook if given the same resources

Hopefully Citeh will have a 65 point penalty on 20:54 - May 19 with 691 viewsMarshalls_Mullet

Hopefully Citeh will have a 65 point penalty on 19:22 - May 19 by MattinLondon

I honesty don’t think anything will happen to them.

Their achievements will be tainted in the eyes of many fans - will City supporters care? Probably not unless it’s to develop more chips in their shoulders.

They won't care, especially if not found guilty of anything!!

Poll: Would Lambert have acheived better results than Cook if given the same resources

That may well be the case.... on 08:14 - May 20 with 429 viewsPinewoodblue

That may well be the case.... on 19:28 - May 19 by Bloots

....but inevitably it will depend on the outcome of the claims of irregular reporting.

The figures that City have reported show that they didn't fail FFP.

Whatever way you look at it it's much more complicated than the others....probably because City are making it more complicated.

I expect they end up getting found guilty of a charge or two relating to incorrect reporting, but not "financial doping" and as a result not get a "sporting penalty" but get a fine.

Inevitable really.

A hefty fine maybe a bad thing for Ipswich, depending on what EPL do with it. Can see them gifting it to clubs who were members of EPL in the years the offences were committed.

Which places us at a financial disadvantage.

2023 year of destiny
Poll: Dickhead "Noun" a stupid, irritating, or ridiculous man.

Hopefully Citeh will have a 65 point penalty on 08:26 - May 20 with 398 viewscvillageblue

I genuinely believe if proven then they will get relegated. (If a significant amount of the charges are proven)
As has been said other clubs have had a points deducted and the credibility of the global Premier League is at stake,
Happened to Juventus.
Happened to Saracens in rugby.

Blog: Was It Worth It?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024