Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Villa today 19:19 - May 19 with 1467 viewsStu_boy

I get the fact they'd already finished top 4 so have had an amazing season, but having been at selhurst today, my goodness they were bad. Completely on the beach, i've not seen such an inept performance since we beat sheff wed.

On the flip side, cpfc looked really very good, great pace going forward, clinical and wharton looked superb, next year is going to be tough and we really need a strong summer
Villa today on 19:23 - May 19 with 1402 viewsScuzzer

It's not being professional. Sad.

Established 1968

Villa today on 19:28 - May 19 with 1370 viewsSwansea_Blue

Checking out the opposition, eh? I like it. They won my on the beach prize.

Over before it’s started. by Swansea_Blue 19 May 17:59
I see Villa have won the ‘team most on the beach’ award for this season. A total dead rubber as they’re guaranteed Champions League. Now 5 down at Palace.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Villa today on 19:29 - May 19 with 1353 viewsSitfcB

Always the way, club secures whatever they’re going for before the last game or so, all the players get pissed and then they lose

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

Villa today on 20:35 - May 19 with 1129 viewsStu_boy

As a travelling fan having paid to get from Birmingham to london in addition to the tkt the villa squad should offer their fans an apology and compensation. The least fans should expect is a fight, desire, passion, it's sad when they are on the beach.
Villa today on 22:34 - May 19 with 884 viewsOldsmoker

Villa today on 19:29 - May 19 by SitfcB

Always the way, club secures whatever they’re going for before the last game or so, all the players get pissed and then they lose

So what had we secured on Dec 26th 1963?

Don't believe a word I say. I'm only kidding. Or am I?
Poll: What mode is best?

Villa today on 23:02 - May 19 with 795 viewsBigalhunter

Villa today on 22:34 - May 19 by Oldsmoker

So what had we secured on Dec 26th 1963?

A satsuma and a pair of socks from Auntie Edna?
I might have been in a bit of a pi*s on Boxing Day as well.
Palace have built an incredibly athletic and dynamic squad on 23:10 - May 19 with 773 viewsunstableblue

And now they have a good manager… Glasner took Frankfurt to success in Europe including Champions League. A wobble in league form made him available.

Points from Palace will be a challenge.

The squads of say Palace, Brighton, hell even Bournemouth are far superior to where we are currently, BUT some good business and our excellent manager and we’ll make a good go of it.

Poll: How many points will Town get from 5 (Wat, Boro, Hull, Cov, Hudd)?

Villa today on 08:25 - May 20 with 381 viewsyorkshireblue

I wonder what Spurs fans think about hoping their team would lose to Man City now.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024