Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Going to be difficult for KMc to tell the kids 23:25 - May 20 with 1156 viewsNeedhamChris

Having to leave Ipswich to live in Brighton.

Poll: Who will Kieran McKenna be managing on 1st August 2024

Going to be difficult for KMc to tell the kids on 23:30 - May 20 with 1091 viewsChris_ITFC

When I found Kieran McKenna, I told myself that I’d always be a one-manager man for the rest of my days.

If he’s going to make me move the family to Brighton, the least he can do is tell my bloody kids for me, alright.
Going to be difficult for KMc to tell the kids on 23:31 - May 20 with 1080 viewsArchiRob

Maybe change avatar to Needy Chris

Is this site becoming a big switch off or what?

Ipswich Town premier league against all odds Great team spirit.
No actual offers to KM, All mentioned clubs have someone more experienced bubbling in background.

Get a fuxxing grip

Poll: What best describes Norwich defeat

Going to be difficult for KMc to tell the kids on 23:33 - May 20 with 1058 viewsNeedhamChris

Going to be difficult for KMc to tell the kids on 23:31 - May 20 by ArchiRob

Maybe change avatar to Needy Chris

Is this site becoming a big switch off or what?

Ipswich Town premier league against all odds Great team spirit.
No actual offers to KM, All mentioned clubs have someone more experienced bubbling in background.

Get a fuxxing grip

And you change yours to ArseyRob

Going to be difficult for KMc to tell the kids on 23:33 - May 20 with 1036 views_clive_baker_

I don’t get it. Aren’t his kids about 7 years old?
Going to be difficult for KMc to tell the kids on 23:40 - May 20 with 951 viewsArchiRob

Going to be difficult for KMc to tell the kids on 23:33 - May 20 by NeedhamChris

And you change yours to ArseyRob

Too right I'm completely arsed off with the whinging negativity by some on here with no real need .
It's all paper talk and bites

Poll: What best describes Norwich defeat

Going to be difficult for KMc to tell the kids on 23:44 - May 20 with 920 viewsNeedhamChris

Going to be difficult for KMc to tell the kids on 23:40 - May 20 by ArchiRob

Too right I'm completely arsed off with the whinging negativity by some on here with no real need .

Seems an odd night to be logged in then.

You have no idea it's all paper talk - just as clueless as the rest of us!

Going to be difficult for KMc to tell the kids on 01:32 - May 21 with 708 viewslizzibee

Going to be difficult for KMc to tell the kids on 23:40 - May 20 by ArchiRob

Thank god I am not the only one pissed off with all these annoying comments. People who actually think they know more than the club as they've read a twitter thread or a lazy journalist post.
Our fans do really love to moan
Going to be difficult for KMc to tell the kids on 02:10 - May 21 with 663 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

Going to be difficult for KMc to tell the kids on 01:32 - May 21 by lizzibee

Thank god I am not the only one pissed off with all these annoying comments. People who actually think they know more than the club as they've read a twitter thread or a lazy journalist post.
Our fans do really love to moan

In a nice way, surely your best outcome here is to not be logged in?

I fail to see why you’d be on here if you think discussion of the Ipswich manager isn’t a worthy topic on an Ipswich forum ffs

Poll: Would you take a draw tonight if offered right now?

Login to get fewer ads

Going to be difficult for KMc to tell the kids on 02:17 - May 21 with 651 viewsRyorry

Going to be difficult for KMc to tell the kids on 02:10 - May 21 by The_Romford_Blue

In a nice way, surely your best outcome here is to not be logged in?

I fail to see why you’d be on here if you think discussion of the Ipswich manager isn’t a worthy topic on an Ipswich forum ffs

Unfortunately, even if you're npt logged in you can still see the whole of the front page.

No problem with one or two threads, it's the 21 oe 22 which are p'ing people off.

Poll: Time of the annunciation

Going to be difficult for KMc to tell the kids on 05:06 - May 21 with 535 viewsMK1

"Hey kids, we are going to live by the seaside". Not that difficult after all.
Now please, just stop with the new threads about our manager.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024