Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
People seem to be taking 5 steps ahead 23:27 - May 20 with 558 viewsitfcsuth

Unless I’m mistaken at this stage there is nothing but interest from clubs in KMc, which is absolutely understandable given the job he has done in the last two years.

Gut instinct is he won’t leave for Brighton, I think he’ll continue with this project, and the incredible club he has built here over 2 years, rather than start afresh at Brighton - whilst a great club themselves of course no guarantee of success there, sometimes things don’t work elsewhere they way they have worked here.

However if a Man Utd or Chelsea firm up real interest, that would be an opportunity/project he’d have to take.

He will always be admired and adored by myself personally here for the job he has done at this club, and hoping he continues to lead the club to its next level of ambitions.
People seem to be taking 5 steps ahead on 23:31 - May 20 with 515 viewsTRUE_BLUE123

Think we are on the denial stage now.

That was about 2100 for me. Currently somewhere between depression and acceptance

Poll: Will Paul Lambert be Ipswich Town manager on the final day of this season ?

People seem to be taking 5 steps ahead on 01:39 - May 21 with 337 viewsitfcsuth

People seem to be taking 5 steps ahead on 23:31 - May 20 by TRUE_BLUE123

Think we are on the denial stage now.

That was about 2100 for me. Currently somewhere between depression and acceptance

There’s been nothing more than others clubs keen on him, which is absolutely normal, he’s done an incredible job.

But some seem to think it’s all but done, which seems so far from the truth.

Strange exaggeration from some.
People seem to be taking 5 steps ahead on 01:47 - May 21 with 322 viewsEuropablue

The way the manager leaves is really important to their legacy. Leaving us now would be a stain on McKenna's record and signals that he will use Brighton as a stepping stone.
Of course, we would be happier to have him get us promoted twice in succession giving us a lot of joy in the process then leave straight after promotion, but he's been a big factor in why so many of us have engaged with ITFC again in a major way. I've been talking about our team so much, I think McKenna leaving would bring my son to tears! As Mick McCarthy said, be careful what you wish for! You might think you want success with amazing football, but what you really want is turgid mid-table safe football that will not bring any attention to your manager or favourite players!
People seem to be taking 5 steps ahead on 01:50 - May 21 with 320 viewsEuropablue

People seem to be taking 5 steps ahead on 01:39 - May 21 by itfcsuth

There’s been nothing more than others clubs keen on him, which is absolutely normal, he’s done an incredible job.

But some seem to think it’s all but done, which seems so far from the truth.

Strange exaggeration from some.

The complicating factor is that there are sometimes people who were in the loop the whole time, and knew that something was absolutely going to happen like when Al Hamadi signed, when it seemed too early to call it, but apparently is was a done deal from the off. Most of the time people are just spouting nonsense or taking a grain of truth and adding 2 and 2 to make 5.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024