Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Third Element: fans, fathers and football – a photo essay 08:52 - May 22 with 506 viewsvictorywilhappen

After recently unearthing some images that he took during 1985, and with this season coming to an end, photographer Steve Pyke was led to consider how the experience of football fans in the UK has changed over the past 40 years and also recall his youth and the role that football played in his relationship with his father

https://www.theguardian.com/football/article/2024/may/22/fans-fathers-football-p
The Third Element: fans, fathers and football – a photo essay on 08:58 - May 22 with 451 viewssoupytwist

I was just looking at that, it's a lovely piece with some great photos. I then went to the Lower Block website, referred to in the piece, and that's got more of the same. I had to close the tab otherwise I'd not get any work done this morning.
The Third Element: fans, fathers and football – a photo essay on 09:39 - May 22 with 408 viewsSteve_M

Thanks for linking that, both the text and the photos are really good.

Poll: When are the squad numbers out?
Blog: Cycle of Hurt

The Third Element: fans, fathers and football – a photo essay on 09:51 - May 22 with 391 viewsleitrimblue

That's a beautiful read, thanks
The Third Element: fans, fathers and football – a photo essay on 11:30 - May 22 with 301 viewsChurchman

Thank you for this. A really interesting and moving read.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024