Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Kieran is just doing what any normal person would do ... 11:10 - May 22 with 727 viewsBellevue_Blue

If any of us were in a position to take on a new role/ promotion in whatever profession it might be. We would all take the time to hear what each party has to say, create relationships via an interview, speak to those closest to us, weigh up the pros and cons and then make a decision.

That is no different here. He might have a good opportunity to interview and meet the Brighton/ Chelsea hierarchy in a formal manner, build future relationships and potentially have a decision to make.

Categorically ruling himself out, removes him from having those experiences and also takes all of his leverage off the table re a new deal here.

Take the emotion out of it, he's doing what anyone would do!
[Post edited 22 May 11:11]
Kieran is just doing what any normal person would do ... on 11:20 - May 22 with 641 viewsBellevueblue

great username!
Kieran is just doing what any normal person would do ... on 11:22 - May 22 with 626 viewsGeoffSentence

Kieran is just doing what any normal person would do ... on 11:20 - May 22 by Bellevueblue

great username!

Oh lordy, this could get confusing

Don't boil a kettle on a boat.
Poll: The best Williams to play for Town

Kieran is just doing what any normal person would do ... on 12:17 - May 22 with 447 viewsReus30

Don't hit me with logic. We do not want that here!
Kieran is just doing what any normal person would do ... on 12:37 - May 22 with 377 viewspointofblue

Kieran is just doing what any normal person would do ... on 12:17 - May 22 by Reus30

Don't hit me with logic. We do not want that here!

Exactly. I want to be bitter and snide towards him for daring to look at another club. There’s no room for logic and a sensible outlook.

Poll: Who would you play at right centre back on Saturday?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024