Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
McKenna - New contract 12:26 - May 22 with 1048 viewsJon_456

I know he only signed a new deal last summer but I wonder if they’ll announce a new one, should he stay of course.

I can’t imagine it’s helping right now with our recruitment when there’s a question mark over whether one of the best managers in the country will still be around come August.
McKenna - New contract on 12:34 - May 22 with 974 viewsITFCBlues

If he stay's i'm almost certain that'd be the case.

Poll: Has our squad been improved this summer?

McKenna - New contract on 12:36 - May 22 with 942 viewskizaitfc

Agreed, I understand you obviously have to give KM time to consider his options, but this is going to be a vital transfer window so knowing who the manager is going to be a major factor.

In a way we are somewhat fortunate the managerial merry go round has started so early.

I am confident either way the club will have a plan but some certainty will be needed in the coming weeks.

Poll: Mick in or out? (not a dig at Mick just want to see the overall opinion on here)

McKenna - New contract on 12:37 - May 22 with 943 viewsbackwaywhen

That’s exactly what’s happening in my opinion, let the offers flood in and ….Boom new deal with extra wonga and never going to leave just yet anyway…….win win .
McKenna - New contract on 12:41 - May 22 with 858 viewsBloomBlue

It is the recruitment factor which concerns me. While most players will understand managers change all the time at football clubs (and the wages are more important to them) I'm sure some will bulk at joining Town while there is a lot of uncertainty around KM.
McKenna - New contract on 13:17 - May 22 with 614 viewsRIPbobby

Of course he is. Give it 10 days and it will be announced.

Most likely what is currently happening is Ashton and McKenna are sneakily having a close look at all rivals to see what they have got. That is the way it works chaps. All part of the master plan to make itfc the best.
McKenna - New contract on 13:18 - May 22 with 582 viewsZx1988

It was mentioned last night that a new deal is already on the table to try and persuade McKenna to stay - no mention of length, but an increase in salary to £100k a week.

That would (based on last season's figures) make him the sixth-highest paid manager in the league.

Poll: Stone Island - immediate associations

McKenna - New contract on 13:24 - May 22 with 514 viewsElderGrizzly

Can Ashton not do the trick where he folds up the contract and hands it to a kid to ask for McKenna's autograph?

Boom. New 10 year deal with a £100m release clause.

Job done...
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024