Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Let's got this right about the Douglas booing situation 07:36 - Jan 8 with 1716 viewsonceablue

There has been a awful lot said about this in last couple of days and I have seen the last 4 games when it seemed to escalate.

I don't think fans are necessarily booing Douglas himself I know I am not when I have on the odd occasion

It really is McCarthy who is being booed for the reason below

1) He'd has made comments in press interviews that Douglas is some kind of saviour ' he will get the goals we need' we all know this is pie in the sky

2) playing him regularly with Skuse has frustrated fans when there have been better options on the bench to the point of desperation

3) Douglas has never really developed any relationship with the fans before he was being booed. At the end of the game show some appreciation come round clap the fans sincerely it's not rocket science we are fairly fickle us football fans

4) this stupid nickname MM has given ' Dougie' makes him sound like MM favourite or the adored family pet. Call him Johnathan to us if want to call him by this stupid name save it for the training ground FFS

MM has lost the majority of the fans. The day he happened for me was when he stated that the more the fans scream for someone the less likely he is to play them.

Unfortunately MM puts himself before the club the reason he mentioned the booing of 'dougie' in his interview called fans disgraceful. If MM has a PR guy he needs to sack him as well or alternatively read the book on ' how to win friends and influence people'

So to sum it up when fans boo Douglas it is really MM they are booing well I know I am.

Let's got this right about the Douglas booing situation on 07:40 - Jan 8 with 1685 viewsBenters

4. I know three Douglas's and i call them all Dougie its no big deal is it ?

Gentlybentley
Poll: Simple poll plane banner over Norwich

Let's got this right about the Douglas booing situation on 07:45 - Jan 8 with 1663 viewsonceablue

Let's got this right about the Douglas booing situation on 07:40 - Jan 8 by Benters

4. I know three Douglas's and i call them all Dougie its no big deal is it ?

The problem is it makes him sound like he is one of MM golden boys so it is a problem for me

Just my opinion mind you

Assume bentners is your nickname?
Let's got this right about the Douglas booing situation on 07:47 - Jan 8 with 1652 viewsBenters

Let's got this right about the Douglas booing situation on 07:45 - Jan 8 by onceablue

The problem is it makes him sound like he is one of MM golden boys so it is a problem for me

Just my opinion mind you

Assume bentners is your nickname?

No its bentasfk

Gentlybentley

Let's got this right about the Douglas booing situation on 07:57 - Jan 8 with 1620 viewsEastTownBlue

What about Chambo, Gerks, Barts, Pitts, Dozzie etc we get to hear all the time ?
Let's got this right about the Douglas booing situation on 08:12 - Jan 8 with 1574 viewsonceablue

Let's got this right about the Douglas booing situation on 07:57 - Jan 8 by EastTownBlue

What about Chambo, Gerks, Barts, Pitts, Dozzie etc we get to hear all the time ?

I just think it makes him look a bit daft. Particularly when everything goes tits up

Don't hear the top managers do it. Just call players by their name FFS
Let's got this right about the Douglas booing situation on 08:14 - Jan 8 with 1555 viewsBenters

Let's got this right about the Douglas booing situation on 08:12 - Jan 8 by onceablue

I just think it makes him look a bit daft. Particularly when everything goes tits up

Don't hear the top managers do it. Just call players by their name FFS

what a odd thing to worry about

Gentlybentley

Let's got this right about the Douglas booing situation on 08:20 - Jan 8 with 1532 viewsonceablue

Let's got this right about the Douglas booing situation on 08:14 - Jan 8 by Benters

what a odd thing to worry about

I sat next to MM in the salthouse restaurant in Ipswich once

He called the waiter over and asked his name the waiter replied Dean

Get us a pint of lager 'Deano' please MM said

Drove me mad!
Let's got this right about the Douglas booing situation on 08:22 - Jan 8 with 1509 viewsBluebell

Let's got this right about the Douglas booing situation on 08:20 - Jan 8 by onceablue

Drove me mad!

I thought I was seeing things. Two threads exactly the same.

If that sort of thing worries you, you need to get a life!

Either that or your life must be really good if that is all you have to concern you.
Login to get fewer ads

Let's got this right about the Douglas booing situation on 08:25 - Jan 8 with 1478 viewsFtnfwest

Let's got this right about the Douglas booing situation on 07:47 - Jan 8 by Benters

No its bentasfk

Off for a bike ride this morning bentersO?
Let's got this right about the Douglas booing situation on 08:28 - Jan 8 with 1451 viewsBenters

Let's got this right about the Douglas booing situation on 08:20 - Jan 8 by onceablue

Drove me mad!

Why didnt you tell him or were you fawning all over MM's table ?

Gentlybentley

Let's got this right about the Douglas booing situation on 08:28 - Jan 8 with 1443 viewsonceablue

Let's got this right about the Douglas booing situation on 08:22 - Jan 8 by Bluebell

I thought I was seeing things. Two threads exactly the same.

If that sort of thing worries you, you need to get a life!

Either that or your life must be really good if that is all you have to concern you.

Thanks for the advice x
Let's got this right about the Douglas booing situation on 08:30 - Jan 8 with 1423 viewsBluebell

Let's got this right about the Douglas booing situation on 08:28 - Jan 8 by onceablue

Thanks for the advice x

You are welcome.
Let's got this right about the Douglas booing situation on 08:31 - Jan 8 with 1424 viewsonceablue

Let's got this right about the Douglas booing situation on 08:28 - Jan 8 by Benters

Why didnt you tell him or were you fawning all over MM's table ?

Didn't need to waiter replied no problem Sir but my name is Dean

McCarthy was so embarrassed wife apologised for him
Let's got this right about the Douglas booing situation on 08:32 - Jan 8 with 1407 viewsBluebell

Let's got this right about the Douglas booing situation on 08:31 - Jan 8 by onceablue

Didn't need to waiter replied no problem Sir but my name is Dean

McCarthy was so embarrassed wife apologised for him

Yes, sure.

In your head!
Let's got this right about the Douglas booing situation on 08:41 - Jan 8 with 1373 viewsstuyarmouthblue

You know a manager doesn't stand a chance when he criticised for naming a player. Ffs
Let's got this right about the Douglas booing situation on 08:42 - Jan 8 with 1364 viewsonceablue

Let's got this right about the Douglas booing situation on 08:32 - Jan 8 by Bluebell

Yes, sure.

In your head!

True story honestly!

I take you are an inner!
Let's got this right about the Douglas booing situation on 08:48 - Jan 8 with 1325 viewsBluebell

Let's got this right about the Douglas booing situation on 08:42 - Jan 8 by onceablue

True story honestly!

I take you are an inner!

Yes, my belly button does not stick out.

As for Mick McCarthy, I think things need to change but not yet. I feel Mick will keep us in the Championship but his hands have been tied by money restrictions. I get extremely frustrated by a lot of his decisions and his way of playing but I also struggle to work out what other manager could change it round for us without ME having to spend a lot of money which he will not be prepared to do.

Who would you like as our manager? It has to be someone realistic.
Let's got this right about the Douglas booing situation on 08:51 - Jan 8 with 1300 viewsonceablue

Let's got this right about the Douglas booing situation on 08:41 - Jan 8 by stuyarmouthblue

You know a manager doesn't stand a chance when he criticised for naming a player. Ffs

Haven't the players already got names then

Are you telling me you don't cringe when you hear MM Say 'ah doggie he's great is dougie'
Let's got this right about the Douglas booing situation on 08:58 - Jan 8 with 1270 viewsonceablue

Let's got this right about the Douglas booing situation on 08:48 - Jan 8 by Bluebell

Yes, my belly button does not stick out.

As for Mick McCarthy, I think things need to change but not yet. I feel Mick will keep us in the Championship but his hands have been tied by money restrictions. I get extremely frustrated by a lot of his decisions and his way of playing but I also struggle to work out what other manager could change it round for us without ME having to spend a lot of money which he will not be prepared to do.

Who would you like as our manager? It has to be someone realistic.

That's a difficult one I agree

Burley was a town legend was a young manager and we nicked him from Colchester

Mcgreal not perhaps quite a legend but is a young manager at Colchester can we nick him?
Let's got this right about the Douglas booing situation on 09:03 - Jan 8 with 1239 viewsonceablue

Let's got this right about the Douglas booing situation on 08:58 - Jan 8 by onceablue

That's a difficult one I agree

Burley was a town legend was a young manager and we nicked him from Colchester

Mcgreal not perhaps quite a legend but is a young manager at Colchester can we nick him?

We might get Garvan back as well. Play him with Skuse in the middle now that sounds good!
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024