Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
ONE F****** ING CHAMBERS! (n/t) 17:57 - Jan 14 with 1230 viewsArnieM

Poll: Would this current Town team beat the current narwich team

ONE F****** ING CHAMBERS! (n/t) on 18:00 - Jan 14 with 1217 viewsSmithy

Thought he was fantastic today, looked like he enjoyed the game and looks very comfortable in a back 5.

37 years and counting!
Poll: We've had some awful managers in recent years, but who do you dislike the most?

ONE F****** ING CHAMBERS! (n/t) on 18:01 - Jan 14 with 1192 viewsCoco

Seen plenty in Amsterdam

#SellUpMarcusEvans #LambertOUT // Sent from my iphone - which explains all the felling spuck ups
Poll: When we're finally freed from Mick McCarthy would you like to see Burley as DoF?

ONE F****** ING CHAMBERS! (n/t) on 18:02 - Jan 14 with 1194 viewsbraveblue

ONE F****** ING CHAMBERS! (n/t) on 18:00 - Jan 14 by Smithy

Thought he was fantastic today, looked like he enjoyed the game and looks very comfortable in a back 5.

He was ok. Let's not get carried away!!
ONE F****** ING CHAMBERS! (n/t) on 18:02 - Jan 14 with 1182 viewssolemio

ONE F****** ING CHAMBERS! (n/t) on 18:02 - Jan 14 by braveblue

No, let's get carried away for once.
ONE F****** ING CHAMBERS! (n/t) on 18:25 - Jan 14 with 1050 viewslazyblue

He has had a good week.

He saw how his leadership was missed against Lincoln, gave an honest interview which I feel many of us agreed with and the crowd responded today and finished off the week with had a very solid performance.

Well done Chambo.
ONE F****** ING CHAMBERS! (n/t) on 18:32 - Jan 14 with 983 viewsstantheman

ONE F****** ING CHAMBERS! (n/t) on 18:02 - Jan 14 by braveblue

Yes, please don't give any praise to our captain when he is played in his correct position and when he has had an excellent performance. FFS some posters on here know jack. Plus he scores about the same player rating as others who did far less. Just glad some supporters appreciated his performance.
ONE F****** ING CHAMBERS! (n/t) on 19:37 - Jan 14 with 848 viewsTheDailyTractor

I For one am happy for him. He's vital for the player's in terms of boost and moral, and today he played well so yeah Well done Chambo!
ONE F****** ING CHAMBERS! (n/t) on 22:06 - Jan 14 with 585 viewstheblueginger

ONE F****** ING CHAMBERS! (n/t) on 18:25 - Jan 14 by lazyblue

He has had a good week.

He saw how his leadership was missed against Lincoln, gave an honest interview which I feel many of us agreed with and the crowd responded today and finished off the week with had a very solid performance.

Well done Chambo.

This.

He's a heart on sleeve type of guy and certainly pleasantly surprised many with the frankness of his interview, in which he was spot on.

He also looks more comfortable in the middle. A back 3 suits him, as for a CB he has decent pace to get over and cover. I think having him next to Webster in the middle will help the latter.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024