Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Patrick Kluiverts son Justin made his Debut for Ajax today 19:42 - Jan 15 with 978 viewsBaltachaFanClub

Feeling a little old now, after watching Dozzell Jnr for a few months now a player who played (albeit not for us) a while after Jason Dozzell retired...

Just makes me wonder though, for fun can we piece together a Sons of XI

two different ones I guess, an Ipswich one and a general one ?

this is not a football forum, its a forum for people who occasionally mention football. Current cheese mood - Blacksticks Blue
Poll: What happens more in the average week ?
Blog: It's Not R*********, It's the Promise of an Adventure

Patrick Kluiverts son Justin made his Debut for Ajax today on 19:56 - Jan 15 with 956 viewsBlueBadger

Didn't we have Teddy Sheringham's lad on the books ta one point as well?

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What would be the funniest relegation on Saturday
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Patrick Kluiverts son Justin made his Debut for Ajax today on 20:00 - Jan 15 with 944 viewsBaltachaFanClub

Patrick Kluiverts son Justin made his Debut for Ajax today on 19:56 - Jan 15 by BlueBadger

Didn't we have Teddy Sheringham's lad on the books ta one point as well?

we did,
I just remember Kluivert more recently than he probably played, and it amused me to think his son was turning out in the Red White of Ajax

this is not a football forum, its a forum for people who occasionally mention football. Current cheese mood - Blacksticks Blue

Patrick Kluiverts son Justin made his Debut for Ajax today on 20:02 - Jan 15 with 933 viewsfactual_blue

Learning that Bobby Gould's grandson plays in goal for Stourbridge was a bit of a shocker.

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

Patrick Kluiverts son Justin made his Debut for Ajax today on 20:03 - Jan 15 with 926 viewsBaltachaFanClub

Patrick Kluiverts son Justin made his Debut for Ajax today on 20:02 - Jan 15 by factual_blue

Learning that Bobby Gould's grandson plays in goal for Stourbridge was a bit of a shocker.

Both of Bontcho Guentchevs sons were in Chelsea academy at one point

Patrick Kluiverts son Justin made his Debut for Ajax today on 20:54 - Jan 15 with 880 viewsFifeITFC

Just wait until Harry Wright, son of Richard, makes his Town debut.

Poll: Lambert goes, would you prefer an ex-Town connection replacement or not?

Patrick Kluiverts son Justin made his Debut for Ajax today on 20:57 - Jan 15 with 875 viewsPhilTWTD

Patrick Kluiverts son Justin made his Debut for Ajax today on 20:03 - Jan 15 by BaltachaFanClub

Both of Bontcho Guentchevs sons were in Chelsea academy at one point

Lubo played a couple of trial games for Town in pre-season around a decade ago.

Pat Webber, who has been on the bench for Town for the last couple of games, is the son of Damien Webber, who played for Mick's Millwall team and Crawley among others.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024