Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Talksport 10:12 - Jan 18 with 1101 viewsStuartBrett8

Talking about Ipswich and Norwich

Stop the world, I want to get off
Poll: What should we do with Frank Nouble?

Talksport on 10:13 - Jan 18 with 1084 viewsNorthstaNder

I bet that's a real blast!
Talksport on 10:15 - Jan 18 with 1060 viewsStuartBrett8

Talksport on 10:13 - Jan 18 by NorthstaNder

I bet that's a real blast!

saying AN and more so MM are good footballing managers and will get through turmoil and stabalise clubs if they are given time.

Stop the world, I want to get off
Poll: What should we do with Frank Nouble?

Talksport on 10:24 - Jan 18 with 947 viewsblueblueburleymcgrew

Talksport on 10:15 - Jan 18 by StuartBrett8

saying AN and more so MM are good footballing managers and will get through turmoil and stabalise clubs if they are given time.

Had to snigger at Norwich being lumped in with us as a couple of basket cases right now. They seem positively stable and sane compared to what is happening at ITFC.
Talksport on 10:31 - Jan 18 with 861 viewsPinewoodblue

Talksport on 10:24 - Jan 18 by blueblueburleymcgrew

Had to snigger at Norwich being lumped in with us as a couple of basket cases right now. They seem positively stable and sane compared to what is happening at ITFC.

Fair to lump us together. Thing is if we carry on as we are, neither winning, nor losing consecutive gsmes we avoid relegation. Norwich on the other hand, if they carry on as they are, will finish below us in the table and could even get relegated.

Think we will actually lose consecutive games in the next few weeks

2023 year of destiny
Poll: Dickhead "Noun" a stupid, irritating, or ridiculous man.

Talksport on 10:33 - Jan 18 with 808 viewsMJallday

Talksport on 10:15 - Jan 18 by StuartBrett8

stablalizing a failling club is fine if you didnt cause it to fail in the first place.

Stilton eating Participant - 1977 to Present Day
Poll: Will you be renewing if you are an existing ST Holder - given todays news?

Talksport on 10:35 - Jan 18 with 765 viewsblueblueburleymcgrew

Talksport on 10:31 - Jan 18 by Pinewoodblue

Fair to lump us together. Thing is if we carry on as we are, neither winning, nor losing consecutive gsmes we avoid relegation. Norwich on the other hand, if they carry on as they are, will finish below us in the table and could even get relegated.

Think we will actually lose consecutive games in the next few weeks

Think we will avoid relegation even if Mick stays, but Evans will surely pull the trigger at the seasons end?
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024