Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
If Ipswich was a filmed as a wildlife documentary 12:58 - Jan 20 with 504 viewsKeno

David Attenborough style with him giving a suitable commentary I wonder what type of annuals all the people and players would be shown as??

Cue clip of large shell with piece of flotsam being carried along scurrying across a beach with gravelly voice over "and her we are watching the reclusive miserly hermit crab, known by the latin name Maricus Evansius, trying to hide away from being being seen and doing its best to hold onto what ever he can find, fearful of losing too much of his horde'

Anyone think of any others.........

Its Friday afternoon and maybe we need cheering up?

Poll: Where will be finish next season
Blog: [Blog] My World Cup Reflections

Pitman would be the..... on 13:03 - Jan 20 with 491 viewsBloots

.....Striker Annual from 5 years ago.

Piotr Malarczyk would be the Blue Peter Annual 2016.

That's what you mean't isn't it?

Elite Level Poster: Elite Level Supporter: Elite Level Human

If Ipswich was a filmed as a wildlife documentary on 13:05 - Jan 20 with 486 viewsPhilTWTD

Grant Ward would clearly be a Roy of the Rovers annual, least on his debut he would anyway.
If Ipswich was a filmed as a wildlife documentary on 13:08 - Jan 20 with 463 viewsGeoffSentence

Wouldn't it be more like 'Walking with Dinosaurs'?

Don't boil a kettle on a boat.
Poll: The best Williams to play for Town

If Ipswich was a filmed as a wildlife documentary on 14:21 - Jan 20 with 444 viewsKeno

If Ipswich was a filmed as a wildlife documentary on 13:08 - Jan 20 by GeoffSentence

Wouldn't it be more like 'Walking with Dinosaurs'?

Careful,

we shouldn't be stuff like about Dougie anymore, he gets upset

Poll: Where will be finish next season
Blog: [Blog] My World Cup Reflections

If Ipswich was a filmed as a wildlife documentary on 14:29 - Jan 20 with 431 viewsgtsb1966

If Ipswich was a filmed as a wildlife documentary on 14:21 - Jan 20 by Keno

Careful,

we shouldn't be stuff like about Dougie anymore, he gets upset

If you shut your eyes and listen to Attenborough's programme about Lonesome George (R.I.P) you could almost relate it to one of Dougie's Saturday afternoons.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024