Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Why has he dropped Emmanuel for a player that aint played for months 14:10 - Jan 21 with 1944 viewskizaitfc

Hope Spence proves me wrong and turns out to be a good player but I personally cannot see it myself, seen him a few times and never been impressed with him

Poll: Mick in or out? (not a dig at Mick just want to see the overall opinion on here)

Why has he dropped Emmanuel for a player that aint played for months on 14:11 - Jan 21 with 1515 viewslazyblue

Because he hast really impressed
Why has he dropped Emmanuel for a player that aint played for months on 14:11 - Jan 21 with 1496 viewsLankHenners

Why has he dropped Emmanuel for a player that aint played for months on 14:11 - Jan 21 by lazyblue

Except that he has.

Just because I don't care doesn't mean I don't understand.
Poll: What is Celina's problem?

Why has he dropped Emmanuel for a player that aint played for months on 14:12 - Jan 21 with 1486 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

Why has he dropped Emmanuel for a player that aint played for months on 14:11 - Jan 21 by lazyblue

Come on.

He has

Poll: Would you take a draw tonight if offered right now?

Why has he dropped Emmanuel for a player that aint played for months on 14:12 - Jan 21 with 1474 viewsDublinBlue84

Because MM never gives kids a chance.

Kids are a weak link in our team, because they're kids.

Meanwhile the favourites can never be touched no matter how bad they play

Poll: What result on Tuesday is best for the club?

Why has he dropped Emmanuel for a player that aint played for months on 14:13 - Jan 21 with 1449 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

Why has he dropped Emmanuel for a player that aint played for months on 14:12 - Jan 21 by DublinBlue84

Dozzell starts CM btw

Poll: Would you take a draw tonight if offered right now?

Why has he dropped Emmanuel for a player that aint played for months on 14:14 - Jan 21 with 1436 viewsBenters

Why has he dropped Emmanuel for a player that aint played for months on 14:12 - Jan 21 by The_Romford_Blue

Come on.

He has

He has you are right rommy

Gentlybentley
Poll: Simple poll plane banner over Norwich

Why has he dropped Emmanuel for a player that aint played for months on 14:14 - Jan 21 with 1435 viewsSteve_M

Why has he dropped Emmanuel for a player that aint played for months on 14:12 - Jan 21 by DublinBlue84

Yeah, I can't believe Douglas is starting ahead of Dozzell again.

Poll: When are the squad numbers out?
Blog: Cycle of Hurt

Why has he dropped Emmanuel for a player that aint played for months on 14:15 - Jan 21 with 1383 viewsDennyx4

Why has he dropped Emmanuel for a player that aint played for months on 14:12 - Jan 21 by The_Romford_Blue

Come on.

He has

Game of opinions, but can't say that I've been that impressed either.

Young kid, so probably needs a run of games, but could see that change coming - hasnt been anywhere near the level of Kenlock, when he was playing.
Login to get fewer ads

Why has he dropped Emmanuel for a player that aint played for months on 14:17 - Jan 21 with 1339 viewsDublinBlue84

Why has he dropped Emmanuel for a player that aint played for months on 14:15 - Jan 21 by Dennyx4

Game of opinions, but can't say that I've been that impressed either.

Young kid, so probably needs a run of games, but could see that change coming - hasnt been anywhere near the level of Kenlock, when he was playing.

He has only picked Emmanuel when he has had no other possible selection for their position, I know that sounds absurd but it's true.
[Post edited 21 Jan 2017 14:21]

Why has he dropped Emmanuel for a player that aint played for months on 14:19 - Jan 21 with 1293 viewsITFCBlues

Come on.

He has

He was OK at Lincoln. But maybe this guy is better?

Poll: Has our squad been improved this summer?

Why has he dropped Emmanuel for a player that aint played for months on 14:19 - Jan 21 with 1299 viewsLankHenners

Why has he dropped Emmanuel for a player that aint played for months on 14:17 - Jan 21 by DublinBlue84

He has only picked Emmanuel when he has had no other possible selection for their position, I know that sounds absurd but it's true.
[Post edited 21 Jan 2017 14:21]

It's not though is it? Kenlock's started over Knudsen in recent times when both were fit.

Why has he dropped Emmanuel for a player that aint played for months on 14:21 - Jan 21 with 1266 viewskizaitfc

Why has he dropped Emmanuel for a player that aint played for months on 14:14 - Jan 21 by Steve_M

Yeah, I can't believe Douglas is starting ahead of Dozzell again.

Until this new bloke is signed on and takes Dozzels place

Poll: Mick in or out? (not a dig at Mick just want to see the overall opinion on here)

Why has he dropped Emmanuel for a player that aint played for months on 14:21 - Jan 21 with 1255 viewsSuperfrans

"The favourites".
Spence is one of Mick's favourites?

Poll: What is your voting intention on December 12?
Blog: Dear Martin Samuel...

Why has he dropped Emmanuel for a player that aint played for months on 14:22 - Jan 21 with 1232 viewsSuperfrans

When have you seen Spence "a few times"? Just out of interest...

Why has he dropped Emmanuel for a player that aint played for months on 14:22 - Jan 21 with 1228 viewsDublinBlue84

Why has he dropped Emmanuel for a player that aint played for months on 14:21 - Jan 21 by Superfrans

"The favourites".
Spence is one of Mick's favourites?

"Meanwhile the favourites can never be touched no matter how bad they play"

Notice I mention people who have played, might be a little hint who I am talking about.

Why has he dropped Emmanuel for a player that aint played for months on 14:22 - Jan 21 with 1228 viewsjas0999

I still find the signing odd. Not deemed better than what we had in September. Hasn't played nor signed by anyone else and now replaces one of our younger players.
Why has he dropped Emmanuel for a player that aint played for months on 14:24 - Jan 21 with 1180 viewsSuperfrans

Why has he dropped Emmanuel for a player that aint played for months on 14:22 - Jan 21 by DublinBlue84

"Meanwhile the favourites can never be touched no matter how bad they play"

Notice I mention people who have played, might be a little hint who I am talking about.

Who?

Why has he dropped Emmanuel for a player that aint played for months on 14:26 - Jan 21 with 1150 viewstractorshark

I can't comment on Spence because I haven't seen him play but I would say Emmanuel is a better right-back than he is right wing back.
Emmanuel is powerful but he hasn't got enough trickery yet to be a genuine threat as a wing-back.
Kenlock looks more suited to that kind of role.
Why has he dropped Emmanuel for a player that aint played for months on 14:29 - Jan 21 with 1087 viewsSteve_M

Why has he dropped Emmanuel for a player that aint played for months on 14:26 - Jan 21 by tractorshark

I can't comment on Spence because I haven't seen him play but I would say Emmanuel is a better right-back than he is right wing back.
Emmanuel is powerful but he hasn't got enough trickery yet to be a genuine threat as a wing-back.

Also, I presume MM doesn't want two inexperienced players in Digby and JE next to each other. The real question is how fit Spence is as he'll need to do a lot of running.

Spence might also be better in an attacking sense than Emmanuel who does need to work on his crossing.

Why has he dropped Emmanuel for a player that aint played for months on 14:30 - Jan 21 with 1074 viewsSuperfrans

Why has he dropped Emmanuel for a player that aint played for months on 14:29 - Jan 21 by Steve_M

Also, I presume MM doesn't want two inexperienced players in Digby and JE next to each other. The real question is how fit Spence is as he'll need to do a lot of running.

Spence might also be better in an attacking sense than Emmanuel who does need to work on his crossing.

Spence was saying in his interview that he's been doing a lot of work, keeping fit. Did I read somewhere he's a personal trainer, or something? May be wrong.

Why has he dropped Emmanuel for a player that aint played for months on 14:31 - Jan 21 with 1048 viewsLankHenners

Why has he dropped Emmanuel for a player that aint played for months on 14:30 - Jan 21 by Superfrans

Spence was saying in his interview that he's been doing a lot of work, keeping fit. Did I read somewhere he's a personal trainer, or something? May be wrong.

Difference between keeping fit and being match fit, of course.

Why has he dropped Emmanuel for a player that aint played for months on 14:32 - Jan 21 with 1012 viewsSuperfrans

Why has he dropped Emmanuel for a player that aint played for months on 14:31 - Jan 21 by LankHenners

Difference between keeping fit and being match fit, of course.

This was what he said. And, yes, you're right. But clearly a natural fit fella.

“I’ve got a good circle of people who have helped me out. One of my best friends is a strength and conditioning coach at the University of East London. Training on your own in a local gym is tough but I’ve been able to be in a competitive environment with a lot of the athletes there and working hard."

- See more at: http://www.twtd.co.uk/ipswich-town-news/31006/spence-i-dont-feel-rusty-i-feel-go

Why has he dropped Emmanuel for a player that aint played for months on 14:33 - Jan 21 with 979 viewspatrickswell

Why has he dropped Emmanuel for a player that aint played for months on 14:29 - Jan 21 by Steve_M

Then he needs to leave the club. Fear and caution grips everything we do. Am moving to McCarthy out now after this selection.
Agree with this on 14:34 - Jan 21 with 971 viewsDyland

Why has he dropped Emmanuel for a player that aint played for months on 14:26 - Jan 21 by tractorshark

Of the two I've been more impressed by Kenlock. Having said that Emmanuel definitely has some ability and with hard work can improve. Certainly against Blackburn his willingness to receive the ball helped Chambers in particular. We looked half alright.

Poll: Does a Season Ticket include away matches?

Why has he dropped Emmanuel for a player that aint played for months on 14:38 - Jan 21 with 915 viewsSteve_M

Why has he dropped Emmanuel for a player that aint played for months on 14:33 - Jan 21 by patrickswell

Then he needs to leave the club. Fear and caution grips everything we do. Am moving to McCarthy out now after this selection.

Really? It seems sensible to me as it gives Digby support int he same way that Chambers has helped Webster develop this season.

JE really isn't good enough for people to get this upset about him being left out IMO.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024