Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
I reckon now Rooney has the Man Utd goal scoring record 16:04 - Jan 29 with 1040 viewsfactual_blue

Whenever Sir Bobby Charlton sees him, Sir Bobby says 'how's your World Cup Winners medal? What's that? Oh - you haven't got one. I'm still the daddy'

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

I reckon now Rooney has the Man Utd goal scoring record on 16:55 - Jan 29 with 957 viewsmeekreech

Unfortunately to my mind Sir Bobby still holds the record because a lot of Rooneys goals were from penalties . They are easy scores and do not compare to Sir Bobbies much more difficult times !

Poll: who do you see as next manager ?

I reckon now Rooney has the Man Utd goal scoring record on 17:21 - Jan 29 with 905 viewsfactual_blue

I reckon now Rooney has the Man Utd goal scoring record on 16:55 - Jan 29 by meekreech

Unfortunately to my mind Sir Bobby still holds the record because a lot of Rooneys goals were from penalties . They are easy scores and do not compare to Sir Bobbies much more difficult times !

3,21% of Charlton's goals were penalties.

http://www.mufcinfo.com/manupag/a-z_player_archive/a-z_player_archive_pages/char

Players didn't cheat to get penalties in those days.

I reckon now Rooney has the Man Utd goal scoring record on 17:52 - Jan 29 with 837 viewsRoyKeanesDog

They may not share a goal record, but they still share a natural hairline.

Poll: Best Football Song

I reckon now Rooney has the Man Utd goal scoring record on 18:53 - Jan 29 with 776 viewsfactual_blue

I reckon now Rooney has the Man Utd goal scoring record on 17:52 - Jan 29 by RoyKeanesDog

They may not share a goal record, but they still share a natural hairline.

I remember Jackie Charlton's comment about his brother and the World Cup. 'It was good to seem him smile. He hadn't smiled much for the previous ten years'.

I reckon now Rooney has the Man Utd goal scoring record on 18:58 - Jan 29 with 767 viewsRoyKeanesDog

I reckon now Rooney has the Man Utd goal scoring record on 18:53 - Jan 29 by factual_blue

I remember Jackie Charlton's comment about his brother and the World Cup. 'It was good to seem him smile. He hadn't smiled much for the previous ten years'.

My favourite Jackie Charlton moment is when he gets booked in the Carlsberg advert.

Poll: Best Football Song

I reckon now Rooney has the Man Utd goal scoring record on 20:14 - Jan 29 with 682 viewsgainsboroughblue

I reckon now Rooney has the Man Utd goal scoring record on 17:21 - Jan 29 by factual_blue

3,21% of Charlton's goals were penalties.

http://www.mufcinfo.com/manupag/a-z_player_archive/a-z_player_archive_pages/char

Players didn't cheat to get penalties in those days.

You'd virtually need decapitation to win a pen kick in Bobby's day.

Poll: Favourite Norwich Relegation?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024