Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Chelsea want Dembele from Celtic... 40 MILLION! 16:56 - Jan 30 with 822 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

Bet Fulham are gutted now as he was with them this time last season

40m though? The world has gone loopy
[Post edited 30 Jan 2017 16:56]

Poll: Would we sell out our allocation for Wembley for a PJ Trophy final?

Chelsea want Dembele from Celtic... 40 MILLION! on 16:57 - Jan 30 with 793 viewsKeno

there will be some on here getting flouncy that we haven't bid fir him!

Poll: Should Hoppy renew his season ticket
Blog: [Blog] My World Cup Reflections

Chelsea want Dembele from Celtic... 40 MILLION! on 17:21 - Jan 30 with 743 viewsjpring89

Is he really that good though. Celtic hardly face tough opposition ever. I remember neil lennon saying hooper was worth 30 million once when he played for Celtic. That was funny.

Poll: What irritates you more ?

Chelsea want Dembele from Celtic... 40 MILLION! on 17:26 - Jan 30 with 731 viewsThe_Last_Baron

No player will ever be sold from the Scottish Premiership for £40,000,000.

You could be a superstar there, but it is no better than Championship / League One standard. He could be bang average in the Premier League.

Poll: Would you support a permanent return to the old yellow Town badge?

Chelsea want Dembele from Celtic... 40 MILLION! on 17:29 - Jan 30 with 718 viewsTractorWood

Let's get in for him Romford, him and Ulloa would link up well!

I know that was then, but it could be again..
Poll: At present who do you think you'll vote for?

Chelsea want Dembele from Celtic... 40 MILLION! on 17:30 - Jan 30 with 710 viewsSwansea_Blue

OI CANT BILIEVE WE AINT NOT FARKIN BYIN HIM. GET YA FORKIN CHECK BOOK OUT EVANZ!!!

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Chelsea want Dembele from Celtic... 40 MILLION! on 17:33 - Jan 30 with 699 viewsKeno

Chelsea want Dembele from Celtic... 40 MILLION! on 17:30 - Jan 30 by Swansea_Blue

OI CANT BILIEVE WE AINT NOT FARKIN BYIN HIM. GET YA FORKIN CHECK BOOK OUT EVANZ!!!

WOW!!

YOU WRECKON WEZ SINGING PETER CHECK????

Poll: Should Hoppy renew his season ticket
Blog: [Blog] My World Cup Reflections

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024