Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Glassers - Hand your finishing medal and t-shirt back 11:21 - Feb 2 with 697 viewsNewcyBlue

Great Scottish Run half-marathon course found to be short

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-scotland-38798775

Poll: Who has been the best Bond?

Glassers - Hand your finishing medal and t-shirt back on 11:29 - Feb 2 with 677 viewsGlasgowBlue

I got an email from the bastards but I'm still claiming it as my personal best because I was 8 minutes under last year's finish.

Besides, my apple watch said I had done more than a half marathon as I was having to to wider to run around slow people
[Post edited 2 Feb 2017 11:32]

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: What will be announced first?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

Glassers - Hand your finishing medal and t-shirt back on 11:30 - Feb 2 with 660 viewsNewcyBlue

Glassers - Hand your finishing medal and t-shirt back on 11:29 - Feb 2 by GlasgowBlue

I got an email from the bastards but I'm still claiming it as my personal best because I was 8 minutes under last year's finish.

Besides, my apple watch said I had done more than a half marathon as I was having to to wider to run around slow people

Now that's a swerve!

Poll: Who has been the best Bond?

Glassers - Hand your finishing medal and t-shirt back on 11:31 - Feb 2 with 655 viewsBluebell

Glassers - Hand your finishing medal and t-shirt back on 11:29 - Feb 2 by GlasgowBlue

A personal 'nest'?
Glassers - Hand your finishing medal and t-shirt back on 11:32 - Feb 2 with 629 viewsFtnfwest

Glassers - Hand your finishing medal and t-shirt back on 11:31 - Feb 2 by Bluebell

A personal 'nest'?

something to 'brood' over
Glassers - Hand your finishing medal and t-shirt back on 11:33 - Feb 2 with 619 viewsGlasgowBlue

Glassers - Hand your finishing medal and t-shirt back on 11:32 - Feb 2 by Ftnfwest

something to 'brood' over

Very droll

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: What will be announced first?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

Glassers - Hand your finishing medal and t-shirt back on 11:44 - Feb 2 with 586 viewsFtnfwest

Glassers - Hand your finishing medal and t-shirt back on 11:33 - Feb 2 by GlasgowBlue

Very droll

incidentally, i did the silverstone 10k a couple of years ago and when reading up on it beforehand noticed that after the race the year before multiple participants were moaning that their GPS watched said it was over distance by a couple of hundred metres - of course it was all because of the thing you mentioned ie. going round people, as unless you are right at the front you can't ever usually take the 'racing line' which is whats actually 10k
Glassers - Hand your finishing medal and t-shirt back on 11:51 - Feb 2 with 574 viewsKing_of_Portman_Rd

The London Marathon has a green line which is basically the 'racing line' for doing the minimum of the 26.1 miles otherwise you naturally run a little bit more due to the width of the roads and avoiding those who conk half way through and basically start crawling
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024