Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Has the club announced that Mick will have funds available in the summer? 10:50 - Feb 2 with 1168 viewsnoggin

That would be great.

Poll: If KM goes now, will you applaud him when he returns with his new club?

Has the club announced that Mick will have funds available in the summer? on 10:52 - Feb 2 with 1161 viewsBarneycurley

£16.70 I think it went with the line:
'Don't spend it all at once'

Poll: Last nights obv lling of Evans are him and bluefish ever seen in the same room?

Has the club announced that Mick will have funds available in the summer? on 10:53 - Feb 2 with 1167 viewsSWGF

Personally, I can't wait for Milne's Churchillian speech on BBC Suffolk on Saturday lunchtime, extolling the virtues of McCarthy and rousing the crowd to get behind the team of loanees, short-term deals and senior players whose contracts are shortly to expire.

Poll: What constitutes "too many" when it comes to a daily intake of custard creams?
Blog: Mirroring the Last Rites of Keane's Reign

Has the club announced that Mick will have funds available in the summer? on 10:53 - Feb 2 with 1156 viewsKieran_Knows

Has the club announced that Mick will have funds available in the summer? on 10:53 - Feb 2 by SWGF

Personally, I can't wait for Milne's Churchillian speech on BBC Suffolk on Saturday lunchtime, extolling the virtues of McCarthy and rousing the crowd to get behind the team of loanees, short-term deals and senior players whose contracts are shortly to expire.

'as long as i'm here, Mick will still be in charge'

Poll: We’ve got super KM, he knows exactly what we need. Woolfie at the back…

Has the club announced that Mick will have funds available in the summer? on 11:54 - Feb 2 with 1062 viewsIllinoisblue

Has the club announced that Mick will have funds available in the summer? on 10:53 - Feb 2 by SWGF

We shall never surrender (15th place)

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

Has the club announced that Mick will have funds available in the summer? on 11:57 - Feb 2 with 1051 viewsblueislander

Has the club announced that McCarthy will be Manager next summer?
Has the club announced that Mick will have funds available in the summer? on 12:05 - Feb 2 with 1026 viewsSWGF

Has the club announced that Mick will have funds available in the summer? on 11:54 - Feb 2 by Illinoisblue

We shall never surrender (15th place)

PNE Chairman: "You'd like to buy Hugill? That'll be £3.5m please"
Milne: "Ah.....about that.....we're a bit strapped for cash. We have nothing to offer but blood, toil, tears and sweat I'm afraid".

Poll: What constitutes "too many" when it comes to a daily intake of custard creams?
Blog: Mirroring the Last Rites of Keane's Reign

Has the club announced that Mick will have funds available in the summer? on 13:20 - Feb 2 with 899 viewsrgp1

Let's hope funds are available for his severance package!
Has the club announced that Mick will have funds available in the summer? on 21:43 - Feb 2 with 798 viewsTractorWood

So little credibility. Club have a really tough few months ahead.

I know that was then, but it could be again..
Poll: At present who do you think you'll vote for?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024