Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Just listened to Sir Bobby's Desert Island Discs... 12:41 - Feb 3 with 1006 viewsCambonbleu

i'd never heard it before. Absolutely brilliant. Listened to the David Beckham one and it prompted me to listen to Sir Bobby's. What a man - well worth a google and listen if you've not heard it before

Poll: How many Season Ticket holders will ITFC have next season?
Blog: Why All the Positivity?

Just listened to Sir Bobby's Desert Island Discs... on 12:58 - Feb 3 with 960 viewsRyorry

Ta for the headsup. Either my memory's letting me down badly, or I didn't know that he'd done one!

Poll: Why can't/don't we protest like the French do? 🤔

Just listened to Sir Bobby's Desert Island Discs... on 13:01 - Feb 3 with 947 viewsIllinoisblue

Just listened to Sir Bobby's Desert Island Discs... on 12:58 - Feb 3 by Ryorry

Ta for the headsup. Either my memory's letting me down badly, or I didn't know that he'd done one!

me neither, and I've downloaded just about every podcast of theirs I thought. Will have to find Sir Bob's. Guessing his one song on the island is something by Sinatra?

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

Just listened to Sir Bobby's Desert Island Discs... on 13:05 - Feb 3 with 934 viewsgainsboroughblue

Just listened to Sir Bobby's Desert Island Discs... on 13:01 - Feb 3 by Illinoisblue

me neither, and I've downloaded just about every podcast of theirs I thought. Will have to find Sir Bob's. Guessing his one song on the island is something by Sinatra?

'My Way' one would assume.

Poll: Favourite Norwich Relegation?

Just listened to Sir Bobby's Desert Island Discs... on 13:10 - Feb 3 with 913 viewsKeno

this may help

Poll: Should Hoppy renew his season ticket
Blog: [Blog] My World Cup Reflections

Just listened to Sir Bobby's Desert Island Discs... on 13:17 - Feb 3 with 900 viewsDoobDude

Just listened to Sir Bobby's Desert Island Discs... on 12:58 - Feb 3 by Ryorry

Apparently he did 2 ... 1986 and 2004

What... is the air-speed velocity of an unladen swallow? What do you mean? An African or European swallow? Huh? I... I don't know that ... Auuuuuuuugh.
Poll: Whi is getting sold to fund the Webster Signing

Just listened to Sir Bobby's Desert Island Discs... on 13:22 - Feb 3 with 883 viewsCambonbleu

Just listened to Sir Bobby's Desert Island Discs... on 13:17 - Feb 3 by DoobDude

I was listening to the one from 2004 - I wouldn't have known about it if it hadn't been suggested in the 'you might also like....' section. He's just so captivating when he speaks

Poll: How many Season Ticket holders will ITFC have next season?
Blog: Why All the Positivity?

Just listened to Sir Bobby's Desert Island Discs... on 13:33 - Feb 3 with 863 viewsKeno

Just listened to Sir Bobby's Desert Island Discs... on 13:22 - Feb 3 by Cambonbleu

I was listening to the one from 2004 - I wouldn't have known about it if it hadn't been suggested in the 'you might also like....' section. He's just so captivating when he speaks

its a bit dusty in west sussex at the minute

Poll: Should Hoppy renew his season ticket
Blog: [Blog] My World Cup Reflections

Just listened to Sir Bobby's Desert Island Discs... on 13:46 - Feb 3 with 822 viewsRyorry

Just listened to Sir Bobby's Desert Island Discs... on 13:17 - Feb 3 by DoobDude

Cheers!

From 0 to 2 SBR DIDs in 30 mins - a rich Friday!

Poll: Why can't/don't we protest like the French do? 🤔

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024