Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
You think Town fans are bad ... then check out these moaning Gooners after 09:48 - Feb 7 with 870 viewsBluedandy

losing to Chelsea. They should do 15 years of hard labour in the Championship and get some perspective in their comically pampered football lives.

You think Town fans are bad ... then check out these moaning Gooners after on 09:52 - Feb 7 with 853 viewsBlueBadger

Some of our lot need to up their game if they want to compete in the 'entitled fans' Premier League.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: Do we still want KM to be our manager
Blog: From Despair to Where?

You think Town fans are bad ... then check out these moaning Gooners after on 10:01 - Feb 7 with 814 viewsColchesterBlue1985

I follow Arsenal fan tv on Facebook. It's hilarious. There's a couple of guys chris and ty who will not have a bad word said about anybody to do with the club. As Claude (a regular wenger outer) says you could sleep with their wives and they'd see the positive in it.
You think Town fans are bad ... then check out these moaning Gooners after on 13:56 - Feb 7 with 609 viewsLankHenners

Arsenal fans, particularly those who posture about on social media, are right up there with the biggest bunch of divs in football fan culture.

Just because I don't care doesn't mean I don't understand.
Poll: What is Celina's problem?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024