Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
I take it by now we've all seen Mansfield's latest signing announced? 14:38 - Jul 8 with 1946 viewsWarkTheWarkITFC

https://www.nottinghampost.com/sport/football/football-news/mansfield-town-take-

The video is in the article.

Mansfield fans seem to be quite embarrassed by the owners wife being desperate to be in the limelight. Her social media is interesting as it generally follows the theme of a caption like 'Can't wait for the Crawley game' accompanied by a photo of her sprawled out in a low cut dress on a sofa or something equally irrelevant.

Poor Maynard looks so uncomfortable. Unsurprisingly, there have been several parodies.

At least we don't have a very young Mrs Evans taking a selfie in a helicopter whilst discussing Emyr Huws' recovery!

Poll: How many points from 18 would Lambert need to have to actually be sacked?
Blog: Ipswich Town and the Rotten Kitchen Cupboards

I take it by now we've all seen Mansfield's latest signing announced? on 14:50 - Jul 8 with 1843 viewsITFC_Forever

And it's another player gone from Bury.

At this rate, them and Bolton will struggle to get a team out between them, never mind each...

P 1123, W 500, D 287, L 336, F 1704, A 1356
Blog: Confessions of a Statto - Why We Bother

I take it by now we've all seen Mansfield's latest signing announced? on 14:54 - Jul 8 with 1803 viewsKieran_Knows

I take it by now we've all seen Mansfield's latest signing announced? on 14:50 - Jul 8 by ITFC_Forever

At this rate, them and Bolton will struggle to get a team out between them, never mind each...

Just the 7 first team players at Bolton...

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bolton_Wanderers_F.C.

Poll: We’ve got super KM, he knows exactly what we need. Woolfie at the back…

I take it by now we've all seen Mansfield's latest signing announced? on 14:54 - Jul 8 with 1800 viewsSitfcB

This is worse than 12th_Man on the lateness scale

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

I take it by now we've all seen Mansfield's latest signing announced? on 19:34 - Jul 8 with 1348 viewsHARRY10

I take it by now we've all seen Mansfield's latest signing announced? on 14:50 - Jul 8 by ITFC_Forever

Probably best if they merge - 10 (ish) mile apart

Get rid of the Wanderers, or Shakers names and have something like monkeys

Yes, that's it

Northern monkeys
I take it by now we've all seen Mansfield's latest signing announced? on 19:55 - Jul 8 with 1253 viewsJ2BLUE

Christ. I'm off to sign for Mansfield.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024