Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
So those who were previously moaning 18:16 - Feb 18 with 1198 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

About the performances and the lack of chances and entertainment as well as style of football and said they'd be ok not winning if they got these things, are now moaning that we are playing well without winning and that 'it's just not good enough'

You have to laugh

Poll: Would you take a draw tonight if offered right now?

So those who were previously moaning on 18:21 - Feb 18 with 1164 viewsStenvict

They'll always find something to moan about. We could go unbeaten the rest of the season playing top quality football and fans will moan about why we didn't do it earlier in the season.

Poll: What will be announced first?

So those who were previously moaning on 19:07 - Feb 18 with 1093 viewstiptreeblue

So those who were previously moaning on 18:21 - Feb 18 by Stenvict

They'll always find something to moan about. We could go unbeaten the rest of the season playing top quality football and fans will moan about why we didn't do it earlier in the season.

To be fair, if we do go unbeaten then, why didn`t we?
So those who were previously moaning on 19:17 - Feb 18 with 1074 viewsBorisOrTrevor

I was moaning before but now I see improvement there is no need to moan. My only worry is the players who have made the difference are loans. I also am slightly bemused it took McCarthy so long to react to the rather obvious problem areas.

BOT

So those who were previously moaning on 19:32 - Feb 18 with 1040 viewsFtnfwest

No they're just responding to you saying we're on some sort of incredible run
So those who were previously moaning on 19:32 - Feb 18 with 1037 viewspowinswitch

So those who were previously moaning on 19:17 - Feb 18 by BorisOrTrevor

I was moaning before but now I see improvement there is no need to moan. My only worry is the players who have made the difference are loans. I also am slightly bemused it took McCarthy so long to react to the rather obvious problem areas.

More or less my view. It has been better since the Derby full time whistle. Credit to everybody including Mick for that. Let's see what team is selected going forward. Are we going to stick with favourites? Let's hope people are picked on merit. Including those we think are favourites.
So those who were previously moaning on 19:33 - Feb 18 with 1031 viewsbluefunk

So those who were previously moaning on 19:17 - Feb 18 by BorisOrTrevor

It took so long because, unlike previous seasons, he was unable to bring in new players until January. He was down to the bare bones, relelying on kids, so to expect him to make sure we survive, and change the playing style was entirely unrealistic
So those who were previously moaning on 19:35 - Feb 18 with 1015 viewsClausThomsen

Those? It's one person.
So those who were previously moaning on 19:36 - Feb 18 with 996 viewsmccarthy2017

So those who were previously moaning on 19:33 - Feb 18 by bluefunk

It took so long because, unlike previous seasons, he was unable to bring in new players until January. He was down to the bare bones, relelying on kids, so to expect him to make sure we survive, and change the playing style was entirely unrealistic

To put things in a more balanced place...

We're not exactly playing great. We're playing ok. It's just that before this recent upturn we were playing like a bottom 3 team.

Now we're playing like the rest of the midtable fodder. 11th-16th are all very much of a muchness.

It just so happens our expectations have significantly dropped as the seasons gone on.
Login to get fewer ads

So those who were previously moaning on 19:38 - Feb 18 with 990 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

So those who were previously moaning on 19:32 - Feb 18 by Ftnfwest

No they're just responding to you saying we're on some sort of incredible run

Find me a post where I've said 'incredible run'

Poll: Would you take a draw tonight if offered right now?

So those who were previously moaning on 19:38 - Feb 18 with 984 viewsPlums

So those who were previously moaning on 19:33 - Feb 18 by bluefunk

Chambers at right back wasn't a 2016/17 phenomenon. His hand has been forced. I'm hoping he doesn't revert.

It's 106 miles to Portman Road, we've got a full tank of gas, half a round of Port Salut, it's dark... and we're wearing blue tinted sunglasses.
Poll: Which recent triallist should we have signed?

So those who were previously moaning on 19:44 - Feb 18 with 956 viewsFtnfwest

So those who were previously moaning on 19:38 - Feb 18 by The_Romford_Blue

Find me a post where I've said 'incredible run'

The 17.26 one stating we've played 7 excellent Halfs implies it. We have improved, I for one am delighted but think about what we've improved on.
So those who were previously moaning on 19:51 - Feb 18 with 914 viewsWonky

Just shows results dictate all, are the protest banners back in the drawer?.
So those who were previously moaning on 20:09 - Feb 18 with 866 viewsbluefunk

So those who were previously moaning on 19:38 - Feb 18 by Plums

Chambers at right back wasn't a 2016/17 phenomenon. His hand has been forced. I'm hoping he doesn't revert.

Chambers at right back wasn't the cause of our poor football and poor results, the lack of alternatives in the spine of the team, and the loss of every creative player we have was
So those who were previously moaning on 20:42 - Feb 18 with 783 viewssuperfan

I'm not moaning anymore. MM is now trying to win football matches, that is all I ever ask. I hate it when he sets us up just to contain the opposition. If and its a big if, but if MM continues to play this way, then he will have my full support. Win, lose or draw, try and win and most will be happy. Of course there will always be those who are never pleased, but I am not one of them. Another step in the right direction today and McGoldrick is starting to look like getting back to his best. Long may it continue. Unfortunately I think will try and grind out a result next week, which will be disappointing.
So those who were previously moaning on 20:55 - Feb 18 with 759 viewsm14_blue

So those who were previously moaning on 19:51 - Feb 18 by Wonky

Just shows results dictate all, are the protest banners back in the drawer?.

Surely it shows the complete opposite?

Results have been ok but nothing special, it's the improved performances that have encouraged people.

I wanted to see more positive intent and players that can pass the ball to each other, the last two home games have shown exactly that, despite picking up only 2 points.

Nice one Mick, long may it continue.
So those who were previously moaning on 21:17 - Feb 18 with 702 viewsPlums

So those who were previously moaning on 20:09 - Feb 18 by bluefunk

Chambers at right back wasn't the cause of our poor football and poor results, the lack of alternatives in the spine of the team, and the loss of every creative player we have was

I wasn't suggesting it was. It was just an example of MMs dogmatic selections along with two left sided centre halves when he had a right sided one available. Hope he sticks with the current set up but if we get thumped, I fear he'll revert.

It's 106 miles to Portman Road, we've got a full tank of gas, half a round of Port Salut, it's dark... and we're wearing blue tinted sunglasses.
Poll: Which recent triallist should we have signed?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024