Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Saw T2 again last night - at the excellent Ipswich Film Theatre 10:41 - Feb 23 with 720 viewsLord_Lucan

Much better on the second look, mind you I realised that I must have nodded off a bit first time round.

As sequels go it is very good.

“Hello, I'm your MP. Actually I'm not. I'm your candidate. Gosh.” Boris Johnson canvassing in Henley, 2005.
Poll: How will you be celebrating Prince Phils life today

on 10:54 - Feb 23 with 684 views_

Saw T2 again last night - at the excellent Ipswich Film Theatre on 11:20 - Feb 23 with 649 viewsLord_Lucan

on 10:54 - Feb 23 by _

Same same.

I hate the big multiplex things. It is generally full of scum, eating and drinking copious amounts of pop corn and cola.

I now only go to Cinema City in Norwich which has a cracking bar and nice restaurant or Ipswich Film Theatre where you can drink Ghost Ship at your seat. They both show mainstream and the more diverse films and both places are usually empty.

“Hello, I'm your MP. Actually I'm not. I'm your candidate. Gosh.” Boris Johnson canvassing in Henley, 2005.

on 11:24 - Feb 23 with 634 views_

Saw T2 again last night - at the excellent Ipswich Film Theatre on 11:20 - Feb 23 by Lord_Lucan

Same same.

I hate the big multiplex things. It is generally full of scum, eating and drinking copious amounts of pop corn and cola.

I now only go to Cinema City in Norwich which has a cracking bar and nice restaurant or Ipswich Film Theatre where you can drink Ghost Ship at your seat. They both show mainstream and the more diverse films and both places are usually empty.

Saw T2 again last night - at the excellent Ipswich Film Theatre on 11:31 - Feb 23 with 602 viewsLord_Lucan

on 11:24 - Feb 23 by _

Check out Ipswich Film Theatre if you get a chance. It's a case of use it or lose it I reckon, it is a great little place and very clean.

Plus it is about 15 yards from The Arcade tavern for pre and post film drinks.

Tickets cost me £7.50 each last night.

on 11:33 - Feb 23 with 589 views_

Saw T2 again last night - at the excellent Ipswich Film Theatre on 11:31 - Feb 23 by Lord_Lucan

Check out Ipswich Film Theatre if you get a chance. It's a case of use it or lose it I reckon, it is a great little place and very clean.

Plus it is about 15 yards from The Arcade tavern for pre and post film drinks.

Tickets cost me £7.50 each last night.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024