Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
McGoldrick v Pitman. 17:05 - Mar 4 with 1288 viewsCaptMickMills

I am a McGoldrick fan but I wonder if Pitman had played the last 10 games ish instead of McGoldrick whether Pitman would have score 3 or 4 goals whereas McGoldrick hasn't scored for ages and not sure how many assists he has had but I don't think many.

I think even though Lawrence and McGokdrivk are quality players we need an out and out striker as they both tend to come back towards the ball. Maybe they could both play just behind a striker.

Slight improvement recently but only 1 win in 10 and fairly safety first substitutions still. Didn't really try and win the game but keep the point. Keep getting the lead but can't hold onto a lead.
McGoldrick v Pitman. on 18:58 - Mar 4 with 1140 viewssuperfan

Pitman is the best footballer on our books and should play when fit. Just behind main striker would be perfect for him. Without a quality striker in at the moment, I would probably play Pitman, McG and Sears in a front 3. No way that Mick will play it, but got to be worth a try.
McGoldrick v Pitman. on 19:16 - Mar 4 with 1094 viewsgmanrom

McGoldrick v Pitman. on 18:58 - Mar 4 by superfan

Pitman is the best footballer on our books and should play when fit. Just behind main striker would be perfect for him. Without a quality striker in at the moment, I would probably play Pitman, McG and Sears in a front 3. No way that Mick will play it, but got to be worth a try.

Pitman best footballer on our books! got to say I am struggling with that one mate lol

Poll: In the next 5 years what league do you us settling in?

McGoldrick v Pitman. on 19:40 - Mar 4 with 1056 viewsflashblue

McGoldrick v Pitman. on 19:16 - Mar 4 by gmanrom

Pitman best footballer on our books! got to say I am struggling with that one mate lol

He's our best goal scorer (goals per game) and also I'm pretty sure our highest paid player. Absolutely ridiculous he is not playing. He's also our first choice penalty taker, which says something about his finishing qualities, which are excellent.

If something's worth doing, it's worth overdoing.
Poll: Should the United Kingdom remain a member of the EU or leave the EU?

McGoldrick v Pitman. on 20:06 - Mar 4 with 1019 viewsIllinoisblue

I imagine Pitman will want out in the summer.

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

McGoldrick v Pitman. (n/t) on 20:18 - Mar 4 with 1004 viewsPJH

McGoldrick v Pitman. on 18:58 - Mar 4 by superfan

I would say that Pitman is the best taker of chances on the books but certainly not the best footballer.
[Post edited 4 Mar 2017 20:19]
McGoldrick v Pitman. on 08:13 - Mar 5 with 865 viewsParisBlue

McGoldrick v Pitman. on 20:06 - Mar 4 by Illinoisblue

I imagine Pitman will want out in the summer.

Spent first half of the season up front on his own with no service and asked to play the Murphy role.

Would love to hear his thoughts on Keiffer Moore and who would have been a better option off the bench in the last two games...

Libraries gave us power
Poll: Which position in the table will we be after Saturday?

McGoldrick v Pitman. on 08:15 - Mar 5 with 860 viewsTractorWood

Pitman is a great finisher but offers very little in the MM work your skin off, tackle everything model.

I know that was then, but it could be again..
Poll: At present who do you think you'll vote for?

McGoldrick v Pitman. on 08:18 - Mar 5 with 854 viewsflashblue

McGoldrick v Pitman. on 08:13 - Mar 5 by ParisBlue

Spent first half of the season up front on his own with no service and asked to play the Murphy role.

Would love to hear his thoughts on Keiffer Moore and who would have been a better option off the bench in the last two games...

Moore is the worst player I have ever seen for town. Joke of a signing.

If something's worth doing, it's worth overdoing.
Poll: Should the United Kingdom remain a member of the EU or leave the EU?

Login to get fewer ads

McGoldrick v Pitman. on 08:28 - Mar 5 with 838 viewsParisBlue

McGoldrick v Pitman. on 08:18 - Mar 5 by flashblue

Moore is the worst player I have ever seen for town. Joke of a signing.

Certainly up there with Vemund Brekke Skard

Libraries gave us power
Poll: Which position in the table will we be after Saturday?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024