Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Seen a lot of names put forward as micks replacement 17:00 - Mar 16 with 852 viewssimoitfc

But haven't seen any body suggest clough from Burton.

Championship experience
A younger manager
Has worked on a small budget
Likes to play decent football

Ticks a lot of boxes for me and think he would be a good fit for our club.

If someone has mentioned him before I apologise as I missed that thread.

Think he will leave Burton in summer if an offer was made. I'm sure he thought long and hard about forrest job bud wasn't keen on lack of stability there.

Still think we could see mick leading us out next season tho 😕
Seen a lot of names put forward as micks replacement on 17:03 - Mar 16 with 842 viewsKieran_Knows

If he was able to bring Matt Palmer with him, the midfielder who ran the show back in October, i'd be all for it!

Poll: We’ve got super KM, he knows exactly what we need. Woolfie at the back…

Seen a lot of names put forward as micks replacement on 17:05 - Mar 16 with 826 viewsKing_of_Portman_Rd

Was pretty average at Derby..

Was criticised for having little tactical awareness and basically brought in a load of L1 players (albeit on close to a L1 budget)

I am not too fussed either way on him, he has potential to develop into a good manager, but not sure he has enough about him to make it much higher than mid table championship... (so would fit in well here)
Seen a lot of names put forward as micks replacement on 22:36 - Mar 16 with 662 viewssolemio

Not such a bad shout.

I think he may well feel that if he went to Forest he would from Day 1 be constantly compared to his father.
Seen a lot of names put forward as micks replacement on 22:44 - Mar 16 with 652 viewsSwansea_Blue

He's got the unfortunate problem of only doing well at Burton. Not so sure about young either. I know it's all relative, but he must be in his early fifties with 20 yrs of management experience.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Seen a lot of names put forward as micks replacement on 08:38 - Mar 17 with 578 viewssolemio

Seen a lot of names put forward as micks replacement on 22:44 - Mar 16 by Swansea_Blue

He's got the unfortunate problem of only doing well at Burton. Not so sure about young either. I know it's all relative, but he must be in his early fifties with 20 yrs of management experience.

50 this week.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024