Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Hold fire on the protests... 23:06 - Mar 18 with 388 viewsblaggers

Got to get the points against Birmingham and Wigan first, then we can vent our anger. McCarthy's position is as good as untenable now, he will be gone at the end of the season, along with a number of players, so it's about staying up and rebuilding. I agree though with a number of people who say, that although we may not go down this season, the reality is with this lack of investment, that it's only a matter of time.

I'm not renewing my season ticket. I'll pick a few Town games, and will go and watch Leiston or Ipswich Wanderers instead until such point as the club resembles what it was. It's clear that Evans has no real interest in advancing the team, and that investing £6m a year is peanuts compared to those at the top end of the division. It's clear that the brand, the package of the match day experience on offer for the fans is abysmal compared to other clubs. We are the most expensive club in the division, we totally fleece away fans (£37.50 for Wolves fans). The token FanZone is no more than that, a token - even Colchester do it better than us.

Poll: What happens next?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024